The following is the official Strength By Sonny Approved Resources List:
Strength By Sonny Book Recommendations
1. 32 Ways to Be a Champion in Business by Earvin “Magic” Johnson- This is the most helpful business book I have ever read. Magic stresses the importance of knowing your potential customers and personal branding.
2. The Lilies of the Field by William Edmund Barrett- This a short yet, amazing novel that emphasizes a man’s ultimate purpose in life and the pride in getting the job done.
3. The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger- This is the single best resource for bodybuilding… exercises, training philosophy, mentality, nutrition. This has it all. This was the primary source I relied on in my early days.
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald- This is one of the greatest works in the history of American literature. It is a must read for those who want to see stereotypes at play (old money vs. new money) and master “the business of people.
5. Michael Jordan: The Life by Roland Lazenby- This is the definitive biography of the greatest athlete (and one of the fiercest competitors) in the history of American sports… Michael Jordan
6. Lions of the West: Heroes and Villains of the Westward Expansion by Robert Morgan- The age of adventure and exploration has been over for quite some time. This book recounts the long lost “adventurous” spirit that fueled Thomas Jefferson and other prominent Americans to drive westward.
7. The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual by Jay Campbell- Testosterone is everything for a man. It’s what make you a man. Testosterone Replacement Therapy is still a taboo topic in society. Luckily, Jay Campbell gives you the facts backed up by scientific research. Read the full review.
8. Think and Grow Rich Prosperity Cards by Napoleon Hill- These cards contain the most important quotes from his iconic work, Think and Grow Rich.
9. The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol- This is one of the original books written on the topic of mindset and believing in yourself. It is a timeless classic!
10. Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich- This another great mindset book. What separates this book from others is that it’s not just theory. It is a manual that you can you use to (re)program yourslf.
12. Gates of Fire by Steven Pressfield- This is a historical fiction novel about the Spartans. The Spartans are known throughout history for their culture. This book will instill the battle mentality in you.
13. The Testosterone Hypothesis: How Hormones Regulate the Life Cycles of Civilization by Roy Barzilai- This book is a close second to Shadow Men for me. Testosterone is the golden molecule. It is what drives civilization forward. This book provides a historical look into how testosterone levels have impacted cultures throughout history.
14. The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump- This is President Trump’s book on how he built his empire during the 1980’s. Enough said.
15. War As I Knew It by General George S. Patton- These are General Patton’s experiences during WWII written in the form of diary entries and letters.
16. King’s Code by Kyle Trouble- This book is a short but very informative read on everything a guy would like to know on modern-day dating.
17. Secrets of the Super Fit by David De Las Morenas- This is a great resource for men who are just getting started in the gym. I would have loved to have had this when I first started.
18. The Metabolic Blowtorch Diet by Jay Campbell and Jim Brown- This is a great book on dieting via Targeted Intermittent Fasting. Another great book by Jay.
19. Of Tyrants & Tellers by Sonny Arvado- This is my debut book and the most in-depth work on the chemical and cultural war on men. It is a complete work that gives men the solutions they need to take control of their lives once and for all.
GAT Jet Fuel Pyro– In my experience, this is the best legal fat burner on the market. This stuff got me more shredded than when I used clenbuterol. Yeah, it’s that good. Read about my experience here.
Jarrow Formulas Bone-Up– It’s never too early for joint preservation. This stuff improves bone mineral density which is really helpful for when you are dieting.
Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil – Fish oil is the most important supplement you can take. You should be hammering fish oil because it promotes brain function and overall health. Yes, pharmaceutical grade fish oil makes a world of difference.
Websites you might like
Are They on Steroids?– This website investigates PED use in the entertainment world.
Business and Bullets– A great website about guns, self-defense, and being an old-school masculine man.
Ed Latimore– The website of a professional boxer, writer, and physicist. Talk about multi-dimensional!
Fab Fit Over 40– For fitness and anti-aging.
How to Beast– For fitness, confidence, and how to live an overall positive life.
Padmapper– This is the absolute best resource for finding an apartment. It awesome because it actually shows on a map where the place is in relation to other parts of the city.
LinkedIn– Online Networking for Professionals. The best resource for connecting with fellow alums (getting a job).
Nestor Mendoza– For those who want to learn more about business, with a specific focus on cars
Sun Tzu Strategies– This website is based entirely off of Sun Tzu’s lessons in The Art of War and how they apply to business and branding.
This is Trouble– For guys that want to learn more about slaying chicks, making money, and travel.
TRT Revolution– The go-to website for anything related to testosterone, anti-aging, and fitness.
Urban Dictionary– the go to resource for modern-day slang