Culture & PsyopsGame/Dating

Last Minute Resistance | How to Close “On-the-Fencers” with 9 magical questions

Last minute resistance. We’ve all been there before. You bring a chick back to your place. You like her. She likes you. You are all alone, just the two of you.

Everything is perfect. Maybe you have made out. You may have already began to pleasure each other in other ways.

Now is your chance to go in for the kill. You amp it up. Things get hot and heavy. You’re home free! But then… Nope. You hit a wall. She will not let you go all the way. You have hit last minute resistance (lmr).

What exactly is last minute resistance (lmr)? Is last minute resistance a myth?

To review, here are the key takeaways on last minute resistance.

• Last minute resistance is a concept that can be considered a myth because it is still widely misunderstood.
  • Girls fall into 3 groups: hard no, on-the-fence, yes
  • A hard no is a hard no. *PUA fanboys often get in trouble with this group by trying to “force” a hard no into becoming a yes.
  • A yes is a yes.
  • On-the fencer = girl you have initiated sexual contact with (making out, mutual masturbation/oral, etc) but will not let you go all the way (at this time)
  • On-the fencers are where you should focus your wheel greasing efforts. With enough “salesmanship” you have a good chance at “converting” these.

So let’s rewind a little here. Things are getting hot and heavy with your chick. You’re making out but she just won’t let you go all the way.

So what do you do?

Stop!

“Okay let’s stop. Let’s talk.”

What are you going to talk about? You are going to do what any smooth talking cat does. You are going to ask questions because questions give her an opportunity to answer. And you’re not going to ask just any questions but the right questions.

9 Magical Questions That Will Eliminate Last Minute Resistance (LMR)

Now before we get into the actual questions, let’s talk about mind control, specifically the #1 rule of mind control.

The #1 rule of mind control is normalization via repetition.

This is how social engineers (or shadowmen) normalize ANYTHING. They start slow and small with ideas that they repeat over and over again.

These ideas become trends which eventually become mass adopted normalized behaviors.

So you are going to start small with an idea. That idea is exactly what you want: sex.

So your questions are going to focus on sex.

1. Do you like sex?

This is a great first question because it’s an easy “yes.”

No girl is going to say “no” because all girls like sex.

Great. Now you have some momentum.

2. How do you like to have sex?

This is a great follow up question because it accomplishes a few things.

First, it expands upon the fact that she likes sex.

Second, it gives her an opportunity to talk more about herself (her needs and desires).

Finally, it keeps the topic focused and on point. It heats things up because now you are asking her to describe what she likes.

Now you’ve got her thinking.

How does she like it? Rough? Passionate? Slow? Hard?

These are all possible talking points and lend themselves to more follow up questions (as well as more sexual tension built up).

Possible Girl Answer: “I like it nice and slow.”

Possible Response: “I like to start nice and slow too…”

3. What’s you favorite thing to do? (position)

Again, this keeps the momentum going in the direction of actual sex.

If she is willing to talk about her favorite sexual positions, perhaps she is willing to try them with you NOW.

This is an easy sale to make once you have gotten the ball rolling by talking about it.

4. Do you like giving head?

This is a personal favorite of mine. I like getting head so it makes sense to ask chicks if they like giving it.

It is a great question to ask because you are essentially amping up the “freakiness” or least her willingness to talk about it.

Possible Girl Answer: “Yea. I’m really good at it too!”

Possible Response: “Well, I’m really good at getting it…”

5. *When is the last time you had sex?

This is a good question depending on the answer. If it’s been a while, that’s perfect because it puts things in perspective.

It must suck going such a long time without feeling the warmth of a real man. She must be so stressed out…

Possible Girl Answer: “It’s been months. I haven’t had sex since I broke up with my ex.”

Possible Response: “What?!!! Months?!!! That’s INSANE. That’s way too long. Baby, come here.”

6. *Have you thought about having sex with me?

last minute resistance

Overcoming last minute resistance could simply be a matter of asking the right questions.
“Have you thought about having sex with me? I don’t know… maybe.”

This gets her to open up. If she’s thought about it, how do you think she will feel when she admits to it?

Why not make her fantasy a reality?

If she has not thought about it, well…

Possible Girl Answer: “I don’t know… maybe.”

Possible Response: Stare into her eyes and start making out with her.

7. *What do you think sex with me would be like?

This question is a great follow up if the previous question was a “no.”

If she has not thought about it, this question gets her to start thinking about it.

She’ll likely giggle and then answer. Just let her talk. She will likely talk herself into your bedroom.

Possible Girl Answer: “Haha. I don’t know. I guess it would feel really good.”

Possible Response: “You have no idea. First, I’d kiss you gently on the lips. Then, I’d start kissing on your neck. I’d make you melt. Look at you, you’re already half way there.” (then make your move)

8. Do you like ______?

This particular question can come at any time.

You ask it when you initiate physical contact with her. The idea is to get a “yes.”

As long as you get “yes”, keep going.

9. Do you trust me?

Ask this when the sexual tension is built up and you believe she is ready to go.

Stare deep into her soul and say the following:

“You’re in good hands. Stop thinking. Stop worrying.

I know what you want. We’ll go nice and slow. I’ll be gentle.”

Then start kissing and the rest will be history.

Final Thoughts and how to significantly decrease your chances of encountering Last Minute Resistance (LMR)

Last minute resistance is very rare when you look like this.

If you want to significantly decrease your chances of encountering last minute resistance (lmr), there is only one real way to do that.

You have to build a high value personal brand.

A chick who is an on-the-fencer is far more likely to close if you an bring attractive package to the table. Wouldn’t you agree?

The “excuses” tend to go out the window if you’re a big, strong, handsome fella.

And how can you become “that guy” right now?

Read Of Tyrants & Tellers. Better yet, don’t just read it. Apply it. Live it.

Using the Of Tyrants & Tellers system, you will accomplish the following:

• cultivate a masculine mindset
  • build a more attractive physique
  • attract more women with ease
  • attract higher quality women

Get your copy right now.

And if you happen to be overweight, you must lose weight. That is a requirement.

The Of Tyrants & Tellers Diet will get you in the best shape of your life in 6 weeks.

Click here to start now.

99 Words For Living a Successful Life

How to Write Out Your Destiny and Crown Yourself King (Featuring a Letter From February 05, 2014)

1. Raymond
    December 6, 2017 at 10:58 am — Reply

A most excellent write up, Sonny. A solid road map for increasing the amount of play a man gets. 🙂

Thank you.

• December 7, 2017 at 2:10 pm — Reply

Awesome. Thank you brother!

2. Ryan
    December 14, 2017 at 4:15 pm — Reply

why are you teaming up with jmulv bro? I Find It Hard To Beileve That Birdface Squidward Ass Looking Nigga Gets As Much Ass As He Says He Does. The Is Claiming He Just Hit 750 Plus Laycount Recently. His Height Is The Only Thing He Has Going For Him He Is But Ugly and mentions looks don t matter and is a advocate of game nonsense. What happened? Saw the podcast you did with recently with him, why are you running a boot camp with this scammer.his ideology seems like the exact opposite from what you preach. I saw he exposed R SD(I Despise Them) for THeir Fake Infeilds But his shut looks pretty fake to. It Just Seemd Like a Vid To Spite them For Taking His Immersion Idea And Promote His Own INfield Product THat Is 500 Dollars! And Is Most Likely Filled Fake Shit to. Alot of So He Is Being A Hypocrite In That Regard. Guy looks Like A Legit Neck Beard Nerd, Hard To Believe he is at over 750 lays. Is he really legit?I don’t mean to dog on the man but being that cold approach is a looks game he seems like he is at a severe handicap!

• December 14, 2017 at 10:05 pm — Reply

Yes. He is legit.

• Ryan
        December 14, 2017 at 10:32 pm — Reply

Do you believe the 750 lays count.? Have you changed your stances on cold approach being looks based and being me game/skilled basedif he really gets those results?

• December 14, 2017 at 10:34 pm — Reply

What you need to understand is that JMULV is an anomaly in every sense of the word. Just because one guy you think is ugly gets results doesn’t mean that’s proof of looks not mattering.

Looks matter in the world of cold approach. They always have and they always will.

3. Ryan
    December 16, 2017 at 6:32 pm — Reply

Okay Fair Enough, Did Not Mean Any hate. Just found the whole thing weird because your philosophy on cold approach and his very much diffrent. He use terms like game, sets, looks don t matter and views it as skill while you seem to think the exact opposite. Ie:looks and basic social skills. Even his product that he sells for a ridiculous amount uses the same scammer marketing like “this ad will be taken down in 24 hours so act now” “you can be broke, ugly or even a loser and bang hot chick like me.” Which I’m sure you have seen from a lot of pick up marketers. What really seperates him from guys like RSD scammers? I mean it good that he recently expose them for fake infield footage via an intern and his own experience as a assistant(sidenote:hilarious that Tyler has less than 50 lays according him and many others.) But claiming 750 lays is a batshit outlandish claim. He said he got 143 in the past year alone. That almost 40% close ratio out of 365 days. That insane.

• December 17, 2017 at 12:48 pm — Reply

I have personally known JMULV for 5+ years. I have seen his results.

JMULV’s laycount is legit because he parties all the time/is hitting up chicks ALL THE TIME.

He is an anomaly.

I’m sure I’ll have more time to talk with him on my channel.

JMULV is easy to break down:

1. He’s tall (over 6’4″)
      2. He goes for it.

He’s an imposing figure so it’s easy for him to get people to go his way. And he simply goes for it.

In general,

Being imposing (height/frame/looks) + the ability to “go for it” = get laid a lot

• Ryan
        December 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm — Reply

Jesus Christ I just saw his instagram,

Holy Shit !Guess This guy Proof Game Is Real, That And probably Leverages The Fact that He Is Rich And DJ.

The chicks he gets a hot as fuck. I was thinking he probably gets a bunch of average chicks since he is average looking at best. But all these chicks are way out of his league looks wise, with big ass and tits. An anomaly is a bit of an understatement sonny. 750 incredibly High LAycount In And of Itself. Most
        Really Goodlooking Guys THat Approach Dont Even Have a fraction of that. You say its because he is 6’4 and goes for it but again plenty of tall goodlooking guy that Approach ALOT
        don t even come close to that. for instance there is a guy on Gll’s forum who is around that height jacked and has model good looks and only averages about 50 a year and approaches all the time .What JMULV is able to do is seriously impressive. I hate pua and game bullshit but This guy must be a shining example it exists if he is pulling both ridiculously high quantity and quality.

got 75 phone phone numbers in 2 Fucking HOURS!!

Said he closed 8 in the comments which a high closing ratio more than 10 percent. Not even many supposed top guy reach that. A lot hot chicks in the vid.

Gamed this chick with jumbo tit s who got super interested as soon he mentioned neuroscience.

His infield s are legit to the dialogue does not seem scripted and forced Like RSD. He actually seems kinda of awkward in some of his interactions.This guy is pulling some black magic wizadry.

• January 2, 2018 at 12:38 pm — Reply

Like I said… anomaly.

There is only one JMULV #legend

• December 23, 2017 at 2:31 pm — Reply

To add to what Sonny is saying, if you put in enough numbers, you’ll get with all kinds of chicks just by the law of averages alone. Especially nowadays because dating has become similar to shopping more or less.

When it comes to the physical actions, “Game” is as simple as four things: Approaching, inviting, flirting, sex. The only “routine” there should be is finding places to put in the most numbers.

An ugly person will have slightly more success asking out 20 people a day than an attractive person who only asks out 10. An attractive person will have decisively more success if he or she asks out 20 a day however.

In the end, it isn’t just looks, value, people skills, flirting skills, or putting in the numbers. Its about where you stand in all of them.

• January 2, 2018 at 12:36 pm — Reply

“An ugly person will have slightly more success asking out 20 people a day than an attractive person who only asks out 10.”

I disagree with this. Look at all the ugly guys who do thousands of cold approaches and getting ZERO results.

An attractive person gets sexual advances by just showing their face.

4. December 23, 2017 at 1:46 pm — Reply

I do this kind of stuff too, its legit. If you can be comfortable talking about sex with chicks and not be all nervous about it, then most of them won’t even show any LMR at all. I’ve never gotten any LMR once. Most of the chicks I have had sex with pretty much ask me if I want to have sex with them.

tbh in this day and age where we are getting more and more sex positive if chicks get LMR that means she probably will never want to have sex with you. If any chick were to express any LMR around me I would just move right along. No need to waste my time or energy.

• January 2, 2018 at 12:36 pm — Reply

True. But sometimes a little bit of “salesmanship” is in order.