99 Words For Living a Successful Life
I’m back baby. Better than ever before.
It’s weird putting pen to paper for the first time in nearly 2 months. But that’s the secret. That’s how you stay fresh in this game.
I want to tell you about all of the wonderful things I have been up to. In time, I will.
One thing I am truly grateful for is all the amazing people I have met as a result of Of Tyrants & Tellers.
One individual in particular has been a massive source of value in The Of Tyrants & Tellers Private Group.
Here are the Cliff’s Notes on him:
- 50 years old
- Multi-millionaire (has built several successful businesses throughout his career)
There’s so much more but the bottom line is that he is definitely someone to listen to. He is someone who has seen it all and done it all.
Here are his 99 words for living a successful life:
1) Honor your teachers.
2) Say “I am enough” out loud daily.
3) Active listening is a skill.
4) Plug into what matters most.
5) Rule #1- Know who you are.
6) Rule #2- Know who has the burden of proof.
7) Rule #3- Never argue.
8) Rule #4- Know and document your remedies.
9) Make directionally-accurate changes.
10) Manage expectations.
11) “No” is a complete sentence.
12) Live where growth occurs (the edge).
13) Life starts with light, water, and magnetism.
14) Your opinion of you is what matters and you need you more than you need them.
15) You have what you need.
16) *What are your expectations?
17) *Do I really need to know this?
18) Know your audience.
19) Sleep is a weapon.
20) Death is certain, so live while the option is available.
These words are pure gold and they have helped me out tremendously. They will do the same for you.
Read them. Study them. Live them.
P.S.- I also have a book out. Maybe you’ve heard of it? If you have not done so, get yourself a copy today and join countless men around the world weaponizing their minds, bodies, and spirits (Click here to purchase Of Tyrants & Tellers).