Bodybuilding & StrengthBusiness (Branding)Culture & Psyops

The book is done.

What started as a few ideas on my couch in Las Vegas eventually became a group of concepts that I became obsessed with. These concepts became the foundation of a book. One day, I just couldn’t take it anymore.

The time had come to get the wheels set in motion. I went to Michael’s and bought a notebook, a timeless one. When I got home, I just wrote and wrote and wrote.

I supplemented my notes with research. I read books, top secret manuals, and scholarly journal articles. Who knows how many sources I rifled through?

After 4th of July weekend, there was no going back. I pulled the trigger and unleashed a fury upon the pages unlike anything the world has ever seen.

This book did significant damage to me.

That’s probably the one thing that I wasn’t prepared for. The damage. You don’t really understand it until you do it.

When you give it your all to a significant body of work, it does major damage. Physically, mentally, and emotionally… everything goes into the work.

You leave your soul on the pages and it shows. Look at the picture above. All the color is gone from my skin and hair. It even looks like my hair has a grey tint to it. That’s because all the color went into the pages.

After the work was completed, I was noticeably “off” and it took me about a week to get back to normal. And now I’m better than ever.

So ask away. Ask me anything about Of Tyrants & Tellers. I will answer all of your questions in a video posted next week.

We are just a few short weeks away from victory…

"Liberation" in One Picture

King's Code: How to Build a Harem and Live the Life of a King [Review of Kyle Trouble's Book]

1. Andreas
    August 21, 2017 at 9:16 am — Reply

Just one question: How can we help?

2. James Moriarty
    August 21, 2017 at 11:50 am — Reply

The things you talk about is feather ruffling material. Have you ever been threatened by the people who control the masses or people affiliated with them yet?

Looking forward to buying it!

-JM

3. J
    August 22, 2017 at 12:25 am — Reply

Once you first start TRT how long do the “newbie” gains, where you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, last?

Can someone with extremely small hands build strong hands?

While on your job search, what did you do or should’ve done to prevent yourself from stagnating besides the obvious: lift weights, networking, sending out resumes?

4. TJ
    August 22, 2017 at 1:26 am — Reply

What’s the biggest lesson(s) you’ve learned from taking on this project?

5. Tommy
    August 22, 2017 at 8:40 am — Reply

What makes this book different from any other self help woo hoo non sense?

6. Wes
    August 22, 2017 at 8:41 am — Reply

You said you were “off” after you completed it. What did you mean?

7. Tikk
    August 22, 2017 at 8:43 am — Reply

What was the hardest part about writing it? How long did it take you?

8. Manu
    August 22, 2017 at 9:12 am — Reply

Sonny,

Where do you see yourself & SBS going after this? Is it going to be an extension of OTAT? Or are you going to focus on other equally important issues? What is your ‘mission’ so to speak and remaining goals for the near future (2017)? Or will you be taking a break from creative production?

9. Alexander
    August 23, 2017 at 12:08 am — Reply

Hey sonny excited for this book. I know you can’t spoil the whole thing, but what will this book contain exactly? Fitness/dating advice or The war on men? or both?

10. Ulysses
    August 25, 2017 at 2:47 pm — Reply

Hey Sonny!

While you were writing Of Tyrants and Tellers, how did you take care of your sex life?
    Did you have Fb’s or a GF and which do you think makes a man more productive and focused ?

11. Milun
    August 27, 2017 at 11:52 pm — Reply

What’s your take on the vaccine debate?