How to Blow a Girl’s Mind By Having Staying Power in Bed
This best dating advice you will ever hear came from a comedic bit by Eddie Murphy in his special, Raw.
Basically, he said that once you make a woman cum really hard, you have her for life. And it’s so true. You ask about ways to keep a chick? Well, that’s your golden ticket.
Once you conquer a woman in the bedroom, once you really blow her mind, she is yours for life. That’s the cold hard truth.
Results are the only thing that matter. We can bullshit about intangibles all we want but in the end, your performance is the bedroom plays a gigantic role in your relationships with women.
So how do you stack up? Do even know whether or not you are good lover?
Here’s a simple test:
Women are obsessed with you = Good in bed
Women not obsessed with you = Not good in bed
Obsession is a topic that is unique to Strength By Sonny, but an important one nonetheless.
Yes, high performance in the bedroom is a surefire way to get a chick to become obsessed with you. So in reality, that’s what this piece is all about.
It’s about maximizing your performance in the bedroom so that you can improve your relationships with women.
Once you become a high octane animal in the bedroom, you will forever be in the driver’s seat.
The Real Truth About Performance in the Bedroom
Before we get to my specific advice, ask yourself this: How do you know when you’ve absolutely knocked it out of the park?
Or better yet, what do you think is the most important element when it comes to high performance in the bedroom.
The sex game is just like any other game in that it is a business.
That is the first tweak you should make to your mindset: sex is business (and big business at that).
What you bring to the table matters, so if you want to blow a girl’s mind, your arsenal must be in alignment with what is valued in the bedroom.
There are 2 things that “matter.”
Let’s start with size. Everyone always says “size matters.”
Does size matter? Absolutely. When a chick fantasizes about her ideal lover, it’s never a dude with a little weiner.
However, size is mostly genetic so don’t beat yourself up over it unless you have a micropenis.
But is size the most important thing in the game? You could make an argument that it is not.
Think about this. Are big dicks rare? Does your average chick have some sort of experience with guys that are hung low? Of course she does.
Collectively, modern day women have tons of experience with big dicks. They have been with hung dudes and have seen pornographic videos with hung dudes. The media has normalized and glorified “size matters.”
Just like guys with muscles and guys with money, there isn’t a shortage of guys with big dicks.
Social media has played a big part in creating this new reality.
So in a sense, they have been desensitized by it.
However, the second thing that matters is a rarity and that is: STAYING POWER
Staying power is king.
Staying power is your stamina. It’s not about how “long you can last.”
“How long you can last” = lie propagated by the media, which is in turn, promoted by the brainwashed idiots.
When you hear your friends bragging about how they “fucked a chick all night without cumming”, they are lying.
When you hear chicks bragging about their boyfriend can “go all night without cumming”, they are also lying.
Staying power = your reload ability
How many times can you fuck a chick, cum, stay hard and keep fucking her?
Staying power is a true rarity in the modern-day bedroom because the average guy does 10-12 minutes of missionary/doggy and then passes out after cumming once.
Chicks are not impressed by 1+ hour of continuous fucking without cumming. You want to know what happens? They get bored. They start to think about other things.
To be completely honest, they really start to think: “What’s taking this guy so long? Just hurry up already!!!”
Here are 7 ways to improve your staying power.
The general game plan of this list entails improving your physical health and minimizing your brain’s exposure to artificial sexual stimulus.
1. Build a stronger body- Lifting weights and building muscle is the number one way to improve your performance in the bedroom. More muscle means more strength, which means more physical capability. Keep in mind, sex is a full body workout. So it should be a no brainer that a better body equates to better sex.
2. Improve your cardiovascular health and lose fat- Louis CK had a bit where he joked about fucking when you’re out of shape. It’s not fun. Your heart rate skyrockets during sex. You are at a significant disadvantage in your ability “go all out” for an extended period of time if you are fat and out of shape.
So you have to improve your cardiovascular health and lose fat.
The best forms of cardio to improve heart rate include: the elliptical, the row machine, jumping rope, suicides, and HIT training
3. Eat a zinc rich diet- Zinc is the most important mineral for men. A zinc rich diet will improve both your sex drive and your overall energy levels. It will also help you shoot bigger loads and with greater frequency. This is why it’s common for male porn stars to slam a bunch of oysters the night before shooting a scene.
4. Use libido booting supplements- Libido boosting supplements are a nice addition to your diet. They give you stronger erections and make you shoot bigger loads.
However, these supplements will do nothing if you don’t already take care of your body.
This is the one I am using at the moment: Solaray Organic Maca
5. Optimize your hormones- Improving your performance in the bedroom could simply be a matter of improving your testosterone levels. Read this book and follow all the advice to do just that.
Limit Artificial Sexual Stimulus
6. Stop watching pornography- I go into this topic in great detail in Of Tyrants & Tellers. Pornography is nothing more than a psychological weapon used to enslave the masses. Once you stop, your performance (especially your staying power) will improve dramatically.
7. Stop looking at Instagram models- Instagram is another way in which sex is weaponized. There’s a reason why their algorithms are geared towards constantly promoting sexualized images. Cut out the artificial sexual stimulus by eliminating (or at least significantly limiting) your viewing of sexualized images.
I hope you have found this article on improving sexual performance helpful. This advice is rather unconventional, but it’s the truth. Staying power is a rarity in the modern-day bedroom because the average man does not have the physique nor the hormonal profile to truly be a beast with women.
You will notice that most of these points are focused on addressing physical health. First and foremost, sex is a physical act so the majority of your improvement should take place within that realm.
Be on the lookout for my upcoming book, Of Tyrants & Tellers: Stand Tall. Build a Masculine Culture. Win the War on Men.
It contains 2 chapters dedicated to total physical development.
These include one weightlifting program and one movement program.
Put together, you will be an unstoppable physical force.