How to Run a Psyop on the Western Woman
In 1973, a movie called The Mack was released in a limited number of cities in the United States. Thus, due to it’s low distribution, it did not make a lot of money.
However, it’s interesting to note that in the limited number of cities in which it was released, it actually outperformed The Godfather, which is widely regarded as one of the greatest films ever made.
So what is it about?
It’s a black movie about pimps and everything related to the world of pimping. But it’s actually about a lot more than that. It’s a glimpse into the lives of men who truly live life in the driver’s seat.
The Mack gives a glimpse into the minds of men who know their place among women.
As you watch it, ask yourself these questions:
Do you think at any point in their lives men like this treat women as above them?
Can you picture these macks chasing chicks via cold approach and relentless text game in today’s world?
Watch this clip:
Did you catch what the OG said?
“Anybody can control a woman’s body but the key is to control her mind.”
The mind. It’s all about the mind. We always think about the fastest way to get laid but how often do we think about capturing a woman’s mind?
We really should think about it more often because capturing the mind is how you get anyone to do anything.
In the world of culture and mass programming, this is known as a psyop or psychological operation.
Here is the exact definition:
Psychological operations (PSYOPS) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. (source)
Most of the time we think of psyops in terms of military application but in reality the art of influencing people, both on an individual level and mass scale, has been going on for thousands of years.
Popular culture (as well as popular belief) is how the secret elite keep the masses in check and bend them any way they please. Think about the following:
Why do you think the culture has collapsed over the last 60 years? The higher, conscious thinker will realize that there are no accidents when it comes to culture.
These examples are all the result of carefully implemented programming on a mass scale, usually over the course of several decades.
How does this relate to Western women?
Ah, great question! Western women are an important piece of the cultural puzzle.
As with the war on men, their is certainly a war on women. This war is on western women. But think about these contrarian truths:
- Women in the west are the most culturally brainwashed of the species.
- They cause the most frustration among men. In fact, many white men give up by leaving the West and moving to Asia or South America. They usually cry about feminism but in reality their lack of dating success in the West also relates to the simple fact that they just don’t have what it takes to compete in the West.
- They are the most sexually, desired women. Yes, WESTERN WHITE WOMEN of European descent are the most desired women on the planet. This is a fact because the shadow men who shape the culture glorify white women (specifically the Angelic blonde haired blue eyed archetype).
So there we have it. The women that everyone wants are also the most fucked up and the ones causing the most frustration.
Most Western men want Western women but they just don’t know how to tame them.
There are 3 ways to tame a woman:
We’ve covered the first 2 ways many times on Strength By Sonny now all we have to do is find that missing link, the mind. Well, here it is.
How to Run a Psyop on the Western Woman
Tricks For Initial Investment
Many would argue that initial contact is the most important time period because “first impressions” are everything. I think you can make an argument for both sides. I also believe that it depends on your style of doing things. For me, historically, first impressions are important for my game. That’s just how I work best. However, I have also seen guys with a great knack for slowly building attraction and even “rallying” to eventually get the girl.
Nevertheless, during initial contact, there is a dynamic at play. You could go so far as to call it a “power struggle.”
Someone is in the driver’s seat. Is it you? Or is it her?
If you want to be in the driver’s seat, be mindful of investment.
Always err on the side of too little investment. In other words, you want her to be putting in more effort or “trying” more than you.
Here are 7 tricks for doing that:
1. Call her over– Instead of getting up and running over to her like a homeless guy, stand still. Make eye contact, smile, and motion for her to come over. It sets the tone early on.
2. Stand tall– I’ve noticed this especially in nightclub settings. Guys are so eager that they are the ones leaning in during the initial conversation. The body language tells it all. She could give a shit and he is desperate to make it work. Don’t do this! Stand tall. Make her make the effort to physically get close to her. Especially for you tall guys; use that height to your advantage! Make her get up to your level!
3. Lean Back– This also pertains to body language. Make her the aggressor initially by drawing her in. When your back is against the wall, there’s no threat. Thus, you can get physical earlier on.
4. Give her your number– This only works when you really don’t give a shit. But then again, when you don’t give a shit, that’s when it works.
5. Talk less– Don’t ask so many questions. Too many times guys try to play 21 questions both during initial conversation and over text. Don’t. Let the silence wash over. If she’s interested, she’ll ask questions like a curious critter.
6. Move around– This is a mistake the uninitiated often make. You cannot stand still. You have to move the girl around. It could be something as simple as going to the bar or somewhere more quiet. Just don’t be a tree. Trees are boring. So be Tarzan. When you are leading the movement, she is investing and you are in control.
7. Isolate– Your movement and general game plan should all work in the general direction of isolation. That’s what true slayers understand above all else. GET THE GIRL ALONE. Isolation limits all the mental, physical, and emotional distractions. It’s just the 2 of you.
Investment (Post-Initial Interaction)
The investment doesn’t stop after the initial interaction. It’s always sort of going on, even well into marriage.
Go into any Costco or supermarket on a Saturday morning and observe the various couples doing their shopping.
The same basic principles apply. One part is more invested and wanting to please the other party.
HINT: It’s usually the guy.
This second type of investment is in the “getting to know each other phase.” These more closely resemble general behaviors and mindsets whereas initial investment was most rooted in actions. There a 5 of these:
1. Master the art of the “favor”– In modern-day dating, favors can be viewed as little micro-investments. Those little favors add up because they condition her mind for the role of being your girlfriend. Don’t be overbearing. Don’t overdo it or make her go completely out of the way. This is simply a little trick you implement once in a while. Examples of little favors include:
- Picking up your dry cleaning.
- Picking up items you forgot to get the store like eggs, water, or coconut oil.
- Cooking your scrambled eggs while you get dressed.
- Taking care of your dog (any type of pet) when you are out of town on business.
- Taking out the trash when she leaves.
2. Let her contribute to the mission– Nothing makes a chick happier than making you happy. And nothing makes you happier than fulfilling your life’s purpose. So find ways for her to contribute to your life’s work. This can be your career. It can be a business that you run. Find ways for her to contribute, even if it’s something as simple as asking her opinion on something.
If you are unemployed, have her take a look at your resume and help you get your suit ready.
3. Have her spend as much time at your place as possible– Having your own place is an important part of growing up. It shows that you have the ability to be independent and that you can take care of yourself. Chicks feel safe and secure when they spend time at your place. They feel safe and secure knowing that they are in the company of a real man.
4. Know the right time to introduce her to your friends– This is another little mistake that guys make. Ideally, you should spend a decent amount of alone time with her before introducing her to your friends. At the very least, you should be having regular sex with her before introducing her to your friends. It’s very common for guys who are “not in the know” to do something stupid, like taking a chick (that they haven’t banged) to a packed bar with a group of friends. Then they’re shocked when the girl develops a “crush” on one of their friends. Just get the win.
5. Be spontaneous and exciting– Movement is life. Stagnation is death. The more you move and the faster you move, the happier you will be. The same goes for chicks that you want to fall in love with you. Spontaneity is right up there with confidence. So don’t be boring. Go on unexpected road trips. Take her to the top of a mountain to watch the sunset. Always keep her on her toes. Make plans and then change them.
General Value Vs. Situational Value
I have another article on status that is currently in the works. It will be a game changer.
For right now, this is all you need to know about status.
STATUS = HOW PEOPLE TREAT YOU
How do other men treat you? How do other women react to you?
These are the questions that tell you everything you need to know.
Modern-day value is pretty universal. However, I like to break it down into 2 realms: general vs situational.
General value is black/white. It’s the business aspect of value. What are you?
You are what you are and you attract what you are.
Situational value is the psychological aspect of it. You can manipulate that and bend reality if you so chose.
We’ve already talked about isolation or “alone time.” That’s really most important. I can’t stress that enough. Alone time seals deals. There’s no distractions. That’s when you can really connect.
Here are 5 additional ways you can bend or mold value in situations.
1. Regular– Part of playing the social game is entails becoming a regular at a handful of places. You should 1-3 places in your hometown where you can go in and know the people working there and fellow patrons. These are typically small bars or restaurants.
These are the ideal places to take a chick because in these places, you already have an established status. You belong there and are a part of the in crowd. Everyone likes a “popular” guy.
When chicks see other people being nice and showing respect towards you, this raises your value in her eyes.
It’s even better if she sees you getting “perks.”
Examples of “perks” include: line cut, free drinks, better service, free anything, special made dishes not on the menu, private dining, etc.
Here is one of the most iconic movie scenes of all time showing just that.
Being a well-liked, regular at a place is the very best way to bend reality.
2. Nature- Time spent in nature creates emotional attachment. This is why vacations are important in modern-day relationships. It solidifies that connection you have. Over time, becomes history that you have with one another. That’s how you become unforgettable.
3. Playing defense and being mindful of value– Playing defense? Yes, playing defense. Let’s be honest. Unless, you are a rich celebrity, there are always going to be situations where someone has more status or value then you. The idea is to minimize these, especially early on when you may not have completely swept her off her feet just yet.
I’ll give you an example. One of my friends recently talked to me about how he felt his height is a disadvantage, given the fact that all of his friends are tall. My advice for him would be to avoid bringing chicks into that circle unless he was completely captured her heart. Otherwise, the door is left open for potential heartbreak.
When the chick is still on the fence, you want to do you best to avoid situations where there are going to be a lot of men who: are taller, more jacked, better looking, have more money, have more status than you
Here is another example from Wolf of Wall Street.
This guy clearly hasn’t banged Margot Robbie yet.
However, he’s a smug little shit that probably wanted to show how much of big baller he was by taking her to a house party in the Hamptons.
Instead, he fed her to the shark who owned the house.
These types of mistakes are made quite often. So again, be mindful of environment.
The vocabulary you use in your everyday life determines your mindset, which in turn determines everything else.
In the CIA Manual for Psychological Operations, operatives who infiltrate a population are referred to as armed propaganda teams. These teams are small and are usually comprised of only 6-10 individuals.
However, this small group of individuals is capable of waging flawless mental warfare. It starts with a few individuals and before you know it, entire villages are on their side. They are willing to do whatever it takes to overthrow the government. When enough villages are on this wavelength, that’s when you have revolution.
But how exactly do operatives start? They start are the microscopic level with words.
Little by little, they start leaking out words and phrases that are then repeated throughout a population. The same psychology works in dating.
If you like the girl, you goal should be retention. Here are 3 words that set the tone for retention or relationship.
“We” and “team” allude to the two of you together. Chicks just love being called “baby.”
Again, don’t overdo it. Use these sparingly. A great “line” to drop is: “We make a great team.”
This is appropriate for activities you do together where there is some sort of common objective, such as playing against another couple in foosball or ping pong at a bar.
I used to say this all the time to random chicks I would partner up with in beer pong in college.
The Power of Food
“The way to people’s hearts is through their stomachs.” (Mob Rules)
Successful mobsters understood just how important food and drinks were. They knew that by providing free food they were buying loyalty.
The same goes for their lives of everyday civilians. Everything we do revolves around food: birthdays, important meetings, graduation parties, etc.
Next time you’re in a restaurant, take a look around. A man is proposing to his girlfriend. Friendships are forming. People are laughing.
The world is shaped anywhere there is food. Food is the answer.
Food = Connection
So take chicks to restaurants. Invite them to your place and cook something for them. If neither one of you can cook, take a cooking class together.
Make food a big part of the equation.
Know when to play ball
The Red Pill is a joke for many reasons. However, the most childish thing about this side of the Internet is the view some have regarding women.
It’s downright unhealthy and unrealistic. The man should ultimately lead but he shouldn’t completely dominate every aspect of the relationship.
Once in a while, you have to play ball and do what she wants to do.
I’ll give you an example. During Summer 2008, I was still dating my high school sweetheart. Back then, I still liked going to the movies.
When the Sex and the City movie came out, she was dying to see it. She begged me to take her but I did not want to go.
My mom loved that show and I thought it was the dumbest shit ever created it. However, I remembered all the times she did shit that she didn’t really want to do. But she did it anyway. She played ball more than enough times because she knew it made me happy.
I had to return the favor. So that’s what I did. I sat through that shitty movie for her.
Sometimes, it’s best to just pick your battles and play ball. Even if you’re an asshole, you can still be “sweet” by playing ball strategically.
During the initial phase of the relationship, you want the majority of activities focused on your desires. As the relationship grows, you should start playing ball.
Find Your “Thing”
“Your thing” is any activity that has a designated time and place. It should be something that the 2 of you do on a fairly regular basis.
Having a special “thing” brings infrastructure to the relationship. It makes that connection even more solid.
Potential “things” include:
- working out together
- going hiking every Saturday morning
- going to a cooking class every Wednesday night
- getting brunch every Sunday morning
- going to Church every Sunday morning
- going to your favorite food truck once a week
You can make anything your “thing.”
Mind control is not a joking matter. It absolutely works and therein lies the problem. It can be used for both good and bad. Many will resort to using it for the wrong reasons, which is why this is not common knowledge. The purpose of this was to teach you how to run a psyop on the western woman for the purposes of developing better relationships with the women in your life.
These are little “tricks” you implement so that can exercise healthy control. This type of information should not be used for evil. Use it for good!