I hate the blue pill.

I hate the blue pill because it’s one big lie. It’s society’s clever way of ultimately enslaving the masses without them even knowing about it. Some people know deep down… that know they are trapped but they just lie to themselves.

The ones who are totally oblivious to the truth are the easiest sheeple to control. They accept the following as universal fact. If you question or challenge these statements in any way, they will become very uncomfortable because they do not know how to react to their reality being shattered.

You can’t really openly challenge common blue pill beliefs. They are accepted as universal truth in our society. Going against the grain puts the odds in your favor of becoming a social outcast and being labelled as “crazy.”

This will be a short mini-series… the following 2 articles are where things get really interesting.

Also keep in mind, I came up with these as fast as possible. Be sure to let me know if you agree/disagree in the comment section. Here are 20 blue pill lies society teaches you.

1) The key to success/happiness is to go to college, get a degree, get a job, work at the job and slowly work your way up the corporate ladder. Along the way you get married, have a few kids, send those kids to college, retire wealthy… and live happily ever after!

2) Steroids/Any Performance enhancing drugs are bad/evil. Anybody who uses PED’s is a bad person and more importantly… a cheater. Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, and Alex Rodriguez (and any other prominent athlete who has been caught/is highly suspected of using steroids) are all cheaters. They just took a bunch of drugs to get good.

3) “It’s what’s on the inside that counts.”

4) All women are princesses and should be treated as such.

5) The grades you get in school are indicative of the amount of money you will earn in your career.

6) “Just be yourself.”

7) “Don’t judge anyone… and don’t ever judge anyone based on their past.”

8) Anybody who stereotypes is a bad person.

9) “We are all equal.”

10) It’s on the news/television so it must be true.

11) “You’re young… you have all the time in the world.”

12) “You’re going to learn so much in high school/college and that knowledge is going to guarantee your success.”

13) The way you get a job is by filling out an application. If you are qualified, you will get an interview. If you kill it in the interview, you will get another interview!!! And if you kill it in the final interview, you will get the job!!!

14) You have to let go of your past.

15) Anger is bad… anger solves nothing.

16) Your parents know what’s best for you.

17) Money doesn’t buy happiness.

18) The way you make friends is by being friendly and outgoing.

19) Life is easy.

20) All stories have a happy ending.

That’s my piece… let’s hear yours.

Ask Me Anything- April 2015

20 Red Pill Lies the Internet Teaches You

1. Noah
    April 7, 2015 at 1:51 am — Reply

“The way you make friends is by being friendly and outgoing.”

Haha, what is the true way to make friends then? I know what you mean if you are referring to the fact that most friendships are formed by doing something together like a sport or business and not just by random chance, and that if you try to be super nice all the time like a robot people are gonna think you’re a fucking loser, but maybe you could elaborate on this a bit.

• April 7, 2015 at 5:43 am — Reply

Good to see you again Noah we missed you!

The way you get people to invest in you is by bringing value to the table… It’s very much a “what can you do for me” world.

ex. Johnny can be the nicest/friendliest kid in his college dorm room… But alcohol/drugs/access to the poppin parties are what will have guys and girls lining up to chill with Johnny

2. cam..
    April 7, 2015 at 2:21 am — Reply

you gotta be nice to everyone. Any type of confrontational behavior..or not sugarcoating the truth means your’e a “mean” person.

• April 7, 2015 at 5:35 am — Reply

Yea that’s big… This reminds me of my uncle. Anytime I go to a restaurant with him, I know he’s gonna put on a show. There’s usually a problem with his food and he has no problem causing a scene about it 🙂

3. Chris D.
    April 7, 2015 at 4:56 pm — Reply

Don’t forget about the complete bullshit food pyramid.
    On Losing Weight/Fat:
    “Avoid eating fat!” bullshit
    “Go on this blah blah diet!” bullshit

The truth is that it’s all about a lifestyle change to achieve a desired physique.
    Good stuff, Sonny. keep it up brother!

• April 8, 2015 at 7:29 pm — Reply

thanks bro. Yea “fat is bad” is such a joke.

• Joelsuf
      May 8, 2015 at 3:15 pm — Reply

But…but, Paleo! lol

• May 8, 2015 at 7:44 pm — Reply

Yea exactly…

4. April 14, 2015 at 4:16 pm — Reply

[…] 06 Apr 2015 20 Blue Pill Lies Society Teaches You […]

5. Joelsuf
    May 8, 2015 at 3:13 pm — Reply

I have a few more:
    21) Women are still at the mercy of the decisive power of men.
    22) White People still rule the world
    23) Capitalism is bad
    24) The minimum wage should be raised right meow (This one pisses me off the most. THIS is why I can’t get OT at my job even though it’s so easy I could work nothing but doubles there if I wanted)
    25) Chicks who have lots of sex are sluts who should feel bad for themselves. Boys who don’t have a lot of sex are socially awkward freaks who are planning to be the next supreme gentleman (I’m still waiting for the day where we don’t judge each other based on our sex lives. I’ll admit to being biased here, but I’m not a big fan of sex as much as I am other stuff in my life. Maybe its just me).
    26) Corporations don’t influence the government (I STILL can’t believe this one is still popular)
    27) Religion practices community gathering more than mind control.
    28) Everyone is special (this makes me as much or more mad than the minimum wage one, we aren’t special, the world isn’t gonna change when you die, you can die tomorrow and within a week or so everyone who was so “special” to you are gonna move on with their lives. Why? Because they have to).
    29) It’s not how you win or lose. The important part is that you showed up.
    30) Men are more abusive as parents and spouses than women (It’s actually the other way around, but the whole world would probably collapse if that was common knowledge).

• May 8, 2015 at 7:47 pm — Reply

Number 30… I know horror stories of women absolutely putting guys souls through the meat grinder (that men couldn’t possibly even think of)

6. May 12, 2015 at 7:39 pm — Reply

Good shit Sonny. Love the blue pill/red pill lies articles you got here. Both extremes are BS, finding your own “middle path” is key.

• May 13, 2015 at 4:20 am — Reply

Definitely man. Even then… all these guys are going to come to their own conclusions.

7. August 20, 2017 at 12:32 pm — Reply

This is bullshit. Should not have not to do anything or have anything to make a so called “pal” because they are not one in reality.

Fuck TRP and TBP. Cannot wait to find one who is worth a damn.

• August 20, 2017 at 5:55 pm — Reply

Haha. If you’re cool/outgoing, you should have no problem making friends.