I’ve got the AMA Answers.

Hey guys here are the answers to your questions for March 2015.

These were some good questions. I especially liked the questions about dating and relationships since this is a topic I want to get more involved with in the near future.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

If you want to download the podcast to your device click here. To stream the podcast just click the “play” button shaped like an arrow.

Building Your Personal Brand: You are a brand competing in the business of people.

Get Your Pot of Gold

1. David
    March 16, 2015 at 2:11 am — Reply

Hey Sonny, can we see some more lifting videos, especially of you moving your really heavy weights. That would be cool.
    David

• March 19, 2015 at 6:30 am — Reply

Good idea since summer is right around the corner

2. Manny Arcangel
    March 17, 2015 at 5:48 pm — Reply

Thanks for answering my question, Sonny, I appreciate you taking the time to do that, but it wasn’t exactly the answer I was looking for.

What I mean to ask was this: Should guys in their 20’s be trying to bang a lot of girls, which ranges anywhere from one nights stands to uncommitted relationships, and settle down later in their 30’s, or just stick to monogamous, long-term dating like most normal people? The difference is one guy will have a main chick, maybe two side chicks, and some casual flings with random girls every once in a while, and the other will be stuck to just one girl anywhere from a couple months to a couple years.

Here’s another question for you: Should the idea of marriage or even a long-term, committed relationship be considered by guys in their 20’s or inexperienced guys in general, even if they truly believe they found “the one?”

(BTW: My last name is pronounced Arc – Angel, not Arc – Angle, lol)
    Thanks again, Sonny.

• March 19, 2015 at 6:37 am — Reply

Sorry dude.

I think you’re overall mindset should be this. Get as much as experience banging as many different types of girls (so yes). But when you meet a girl you really like… actually DATE her and at least try to stay faithful.

Don’t turn your nose up at a good thing… High-quality chicks in this day and age are a rare opportunity. They’re like a job in all honesty… hold on to both for as long as possible because you don’t know when another one will come along.

I don’t think marriage should be considered until a guy is at least in his 30’s. I do think guys should get experience in committed relationships in their 20s because if you don’t have actual relationship experience in your 20s what’s going to happen once you reach your 30s… No chick wants to settle down with a dude who doesn’t know what he’s doing.

3. Manny Arcangel
    March 19, 2015 at 7:32 pm — Reply

Okay, I know what to do now.

It’s just that I’m not a big fan of being committed to one girl and I also live my life by a Code of Integrity so lying/cheating isn’t an option for me, so I’d prefer to have multiple girls and be honest about it. The only downside to that is that I do lose quality girls over time. But you know what, I’m gonna ride this one out.

I just recently got a girlfriend and it sucks not being able to live the player lifestyle anymore, but I do need the relationship experience. I’m gonna keep this girl around for a while until I’m ready to move on. She’s not the type to hook up with random guys (or just hook up in general with no strings attached), she’s faithful, she’s caring, and most importantly, she’s deeply in love with me, so I don’t have anything to really worry about. I just hope the break-up isn’t going to hurt her too much (it will probably destroy her though).

Thanks for the advice, man.

• March 23, 2015 at 3:59 pm — Reply

Yea man. Do what you think is best…

4. Neocrummer
    March 25, 2015 at 7:39 pm — Reply

Sonny thanks for answering my question. You are definitely right about “being on your own path.” Retention is so easy because you aren’t a loser who has nothing going on.

It is a bit of a relief that you do not have to always be giving people attention to be popular/cool. Sometimes I just want to be alone.

• March 26, 2015 at 2:12 am — Reply