Culture & Psyops

The Simple Way to Get In The Driver’s Seat (And Stay There Forever)

Dating advice is a waste of time in 2017 because it all stems from culture.

Your current dating life is a product of culture. It’s a product of your upbringing, lifestyle and general mindset about the world. It’s also a product of your external culture, meaning the world and how it functions today.

Are you happy with your current dating situation or at least your general standing with women? If not, then you must either adjust your culture, develop a better understanding of THE CULTURE, or both.

HINT: It’s usually a combination of both.

In this article, I want to focus on the “driver’s seat” because it’s the most important term you need to know going forward.

What is the “Driver’s Seat”?

The driver’s seat is control. In any relationship, there is a balance of power and someone is in control.

Healthy relationships are “guided” by the man while the woman serves a more subservient role. Don’t get it twisted. Relationships where the man rules with absolute power and dominates the entire dynamic are often NOT healthy relationships.

In an ideal situation, the man has the ultimate say but he occasionally plays ball by listening to his woman.

When a relationship abides by this dynamic you have what is known as COMPATIBILITY. The man and the woman are on the same page. Both parties know their position.

As a man, you want to be in the driver’s seat.

However, you don’t see this today and you sure as hell don’t see men completely dominating the relationship.

Instead, what you are witnessing is the collapse of man because not only do we NOT see compatibility, we actually see women dominating the dynamic.

Where do you stand with women?

It’s an interesting question when you really think about it. Simply, “Where do you stand?” is perhaps the most interesting question of all.

But really, where do you stand with women?

Are they above you? Are they below you? For most men today, the answer is obvious.

Women are above them and the reasons are two-fold:

1. They don’t view women as a business and fail to bring real value to the table.
  2. They allow women to be above them and are perfectly content with their default position.

Many men readily accept this dynamic right off the bat. They:

• Try real hard to get a girl’s number.
  • Hit her up relentlessly (via text and the thousand other forms of messaging) just to have a shot at hanging out with her.
  • Exhibit weak, over-committed body language by leaning in too hard. They are the moths to the chick’s flame. Many guys do this upon meeting the chick.
  • “Crack” first by being the first one to say “I love you.”
  • Chronologically initiate communication by being the first one to text/call/message/etc.
  • Post “tribute” posts all over their social media.
  • Want it (need it) to work more than the chick does.
  • Chase and chase and chase…

You get the picture. The modern man is a sucker because he puts his balls on a silver platter for women and then she’s got him. She’s often got him for life if she wants.

He is never in the driver’s seat because he willingly decides NOT to be in the driver’s seat.

So how do you get in the driver’s seat and stay there for good?

It’s very simple.

1. You make the decision to be in the driver’s seat. Promise yourself that you will forever remain in the driver’s seat.
  2. Be the fucking man.
  3. Commit to this identity forever.

That’s it. That’s as simple as it’s ever going to be.

Don’t be a bitch. Don’t chase. Dear God don’t chase. That’s her job.

It’s doesn’t matter if it’s short-term or long-term because you should always abide by this simple truth.

You are in control because YOU are the flame to her moth.

If You Understand This Movie Scene You Are NOT One of Them

23 Health Tweaks I Have Made Since 2014

1. May 22, 2017 at 12:24 pm — Reply

The ending summed it all up, “You are in control because YOU are the flame to her moth”. Good article brother.

• May 22, 2017 at 12:57 pm — Reply

Thanks bro!

2. May 24, 2017 at 4:06 am — Reply

“Relationships where the man rules with absolute power and dominates the entire dynamic are often NOT healthy relationships”

Its good that Sonny is addressing this, instead of saying that it is the “only” way a relationship should be like what that imposter Roosh would say.

I’ve been getting into a lot of trouble with the “manosphere” about this, but when boys have this view of relationships, the chick is still above them. They are scared that the chick will leave, so in a (often successful) attempt to make the chicks stay, they treat the chick like she is his property. This is a nasty side effect of something I call “crush culture” which, at the expense of shameless self promotion, I talk about here:

• May 25, 2017 at 12:53 pm — Reply

Because the manosphere is mostly a joke. It’s mostly anonmyous doughboys who think they’re big bad slayers for banging average Asian chicks

• Jeremy
        May 27, 2017 at 7:16 am — Reply

Haha on the “banging average Asian chicks” part. Man – so many Asian girls in America (and even abroad) worship white guys because it’s a status raiser that it doesn’t really take much for a white guy to get with them.

• May 28, 2017 at 7:25 pm — Reply

Yup. The funniest part is the wannabe PUAs who take advantage of this and think it’s because of their “skills”.

3. Chris D.
    May 31, 2017 at 8:16 pm — Reply

You do it by grabbing the bull by the horns and being a man with a plan!
    Sonny, I have a story to tell you. I was at the gym letting off steam as me and my gf recently broke up. The whole week I saw this really shorty 5′ 1” chick with a bubble ass and nice tits. Saw her a few times that week. Didn’t do anything just yet, but the next Monday I see her again. No hesitation, I go right up to her and tell her hey what’s up I’ve seen you here before and then we chit chat for a minute then go back to our workouts. As I’m leaving the gym, she’s walkin behind me and drops her stuff, bag and phone by “accident” and I help her pick it all up and we talk some more. After, I let her go again, but I’m thinkin to myself “what the fuck is wrong with you? You were supposed to get her number and make plans you idiot!” So I see her riding her little bicycle, so I get on my motorcycle which I take to gym, and I speed around the parking lot and up the road a few blocks to catch up to her. I pull up and shout “yo! Let’s work out this week when are you free.” She made it so fuckin easy for me. I end up telling her exactly what’s gona go down and really gettin her to imagine what the date is gona be. (source: mind control on women video, haha. thanks for that one) I’m like “hey Alexa, this is what we’re gona do…after we lift, I’m gona give you my address. You’ll come over and I’ll show you my place. It’s a nice place, I got a view of the woods next door. We’ll hang out for a bit then go for a nice motorcycle ride. You’ve never been on a real bike before so I’ll show you the ropes. Afterward we’re gona have some food and hang out a little more. You’ll have a fuckin blast. What do you say? How’s that sound?”
    Needless to say, it was a slam fucking dunk, man.
    Have a plan, take the leap and fuck the chick good and everything will be fine. Guys, sometimes you just gotta pull the trigger and go for it. AND… She texted me the next day and we’re hangin out some more. I hardly put in any work fellas. All I did was say hi at the gym and have a plan. That’s how it’s done. Nothing special no PUA bullcrap.

• June 1, 2017 at 6:14 pm — Reply

Yup as easy as that. These bitches will make it EASY