The Simple Way to Get In The Driver’s Seat (And Stay There Forever)
Dating advice is a waste of time in 2017 because it all stems from culture.
Your current dating life is a product of culture. It’s a product of your upbringing, lifestyle and general mindset about the world. It’s also a product of your external culture, meaning the world and how it functions today.
Are you happy with your current dating situation or at least your general standing with women? If not, then you must either adjust your culture, develop a better understanding of THE CULTURE, or both.
HINT: It’s usually a combination of both.
In this article, I want to focus on the “driver’s seat” because it’s the most important term you need to know going forward.
What is the “Driver’s Seat”?
The driver’s seat is control. In any relationship, there is a balance of power and someone is in control.
Healthy relationships are “guided” by the man while the woman serves a more subservient role. Don’t get it twisted. Relationships where the man rules with absolute power and dominates the entire dynamic are often NOT healthy relationships.
In an ideal situation, the man has the ultimate say but he occasionally plays ball by listening to his woman.
When a relationship abides by this dynamic you have what is known as COMPATIBILITY. The man and the woman are on the same page. Both parties know their position.
As a man, you want to be in the driver’s seat.
However, you don’t see this today and you sure as hell don’t see men completely dominating the relationship.
Instead, what you are witnessing is the collapse of man because not only do we NOT see compatibility, we actually see women dominating the dynamic.
Where do you stand with women?
It’s an interesting question when you really think about it. Simply, “Where do you stand?” is perhaps the most interesting question of all.
But really, where do you stand with women?
Are they above you? Are they below you? For most men today, the answer is obvious.
Women are above them and the reasons are two-fold:
- They don’t view women as a business and fail to bring real value to the table.
- They allow women to be above them and are perfectly content with their default position.
Many men readily accept this dynamic right off the bat. They:
- Try real hard to get a girl’s number.
- Hit her up relentlessly (via text and the thousand other forms of messaging) just to have a shot at hanging out with her.
- Exhibit weak, over-committed body language by leaning in too hard. They are the moths to the chick’s flame. Many guys do this upon meeting the chick.
- “Crack” first by being the first one to say “I love you.”
- Chronologically initiate communication by being the first one to text/call/message/etc.
- Post “tribute” posts all over their social media.
- Want it (need it) to work more than the chick does.
- Chase and chase and chase…
You get the picture. The modern man is a sucker because he puts his balls on a silver platter for women and then she’s got him. She’s often got him for life if she wants.
He is never in the driver’s seat because he willingly decides NOT to be in the driver’s seat.
So how do you get in the driver’s seat and stay there for good?
It’s very simple.
- You make the decision to be in the driver’s seat. Promise yourself that you will forever remain in the driver’s seat.
- Be the fucking man.
- Commit to this identity forever.
That’s it. That’s as simple as it’s ever going to be.
Don’t be a bitch. Don’t chase. Dear God don’t chase. That’s her job.
It’s doesn’t matter if it’s short-term or long-term because you should always abide by this simple truth.
You are in control because YOU are the flame to her moth.