Culture & Psyops

Of Tyrants & Tellers Ask Me Anything

It’s been a long time since we had a good old-fashioned AMA.

Now’s your chance to ask me anything you want.

All topics are welcome and all topics will be covered.

Let’s call this one

Of Tyrants & Tellers Ask Me Anything

Leave your questions in the comment section below and I will answer them in a video in 1 week.

Of Tyrants & Tellers Explains Why The PUA Industry Will Be Dead in a Decade | Here are 13 Forces Driving It to Extinction

Of Tyrants & Tellers Explains the media's war on testosterone and TRT | Here's the real truth about testosterone.

1. Marco
    March 7, 2017 at 9:57 am — Reply

I know you know what exercises work for you but I wanted to know when you start switching things up at the gym.

Like do you start doing more volume or do you change some exercises depending on your goals at the time?

Thanks again, Sonny!

2. Reign
    March 7, 2017 at 10:37 am — Reply

Sonny!

Thank you for continuously putting out quality content, I have gotten a lot of value from this site since you started. I’ve been a follower since the beginning.

Sonny, I am 32 years old and I can’t shake this damn Nice guy, people pleasing, pussy attitude.

I’m too nice and always too polite and friendly with people and it’s getting me nowhere.

How can I become a man that is valued and respected by other men and women and how can those that are suffering nice guys break free from this habit?

Being a people pleasing non assertive nice guy really sucks! I just can’t stop being so damn nice all the time.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Reign

• joelsuf
      March 8, 2017 at 10:32 am — Reply

I may not be Sonny, but who cares, I’m helping you.

1) Realize that you aren’t being nice. Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-3cu46Dcvw&t=1s&index=18&list=FL13oxUUX-eB4I1TLRBL537w

2) There’s a big difference between friendly and being people pleasing. Being friendly and courteous is alright and in fact its way better than being a belligerent try hard, but making yourself uncomfortable to make others happy isn’t cool. This doesn’t mean that you have to fight anyone who disagrees with you but it does mean you have to learn how to say no to people.

3) Learn about Ayn Rand, one of the best philosophers to ever live. Buy her books now because it (and ANY material that focuses on Objectivism) will more than likely be illegal by the 2020s. You (and many others) have been told that being selfish is evil and you should be responsible for everyone except yourself. Learning about and reading stuff by Rand will fix that FAST. And you’ll learn that being responsible for people you don’t know is not only an exercise in futility it is also extremely selfish and even an abusive trait that many of the Masters who Sonny talks about employ.

Hope this helps. Sorry if I stole your thunder Sonny 😉

• Reign
        March 10, 2017 at 10:51 pm — Reply

Thanks a lot for this info! I will start to research Rand right now.

Being selfish is an important trait, but so hard to implement. I’ll work on progressing each day.

Thanks again for this advice.

3. Luke
    March 7, 2017 at 2:45 pm — Reply

Sonny,

I remember one post where you mentioned that even though your dad was 5’4, he didn’t struggle with girls at all because of various factors like playing the social circle game right, etc.

As a young guy who is 5’4 myself, I’d appreciate if you expanded on some practical ways to get around/overcome the height issue in dating, and in social situations in general. I’d like to know how to be more assertive/less of a “nice guy” without looking like I have a massive napoleon complex.

Cheers and thanks for all the great content.

4. Nik
    March 7, 2017 at 3:56 pm — Reply

1) What are your thoughts on Ray Peat principles?
    2) Do you believe the theory ‘you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with’ ? If so, who are they for you?
    3) Besides Austin & Odessa, what are your favorite Texas places to visit?

5. Jonathan
    March 7, 2017 at 4:31 pm — Reply

hey Sonny, when you decide its time to tie the knot, where will you look to find your wife? is her virginity a prerequisite?
    lastly, awesome physique! how has your lifting philosophy changed from older SBS articles? care to give us a sample week of workouts that led to your impressive transformation?
    thanks boss

6. James Moriarty
    March 7, 2017 at 6:09 pm — Reply

First question: so for cutting, you mentioned you had a cheat meal once a week. So on that day, you’re still following your prep but one of the meals has been substituted with a cheat meal?

Second question: what are your thoughts on tattoos?

Third question: Have you ever banged a lesbian?

Fourth question:Which part of the Philippines did your Dad come from?

Fifth question: Clicked the link of the fat burner on your cutting article and it said for women. Did you use the same thing?

Sixth question: what type of Bicep workout helps get the bicep to peak?

Seventh question: Did you hit abs every day during a cut?

Last question: On cardio during a cut, did you do the same type or did you have some high intensity on some days to switch it up?

Thanks!

7. Carlos
    March 7, 2017 at 7:48 pm — Reply

Do you believe that some men just can settle down even if they found the “unicorn” “perfect” women? What does one as a man in a situation like that do when they are already in their 30s? Does one just settle down even though one won’t be complete satisfied? Or end things enjoy the single life and hope that another “unicorn” will show up when you are ready?

8. Jesse
    March 7, 2017 at 9:14 pm — Reply

Hey Sonny. Do you do interviews? (podcast etc). Would like to get you on the horn and chat. We have an audience.

9. Joey
    March 7, 2017 at 10:52 pm — Reply

All your tips and tricks in the bedroom.

1) How to last longer

2) How to give her the best sex of her life.

10. shaurya
    March 8, 2017 at 11:02 am — Reply

Sonny your perspective on three things.

1. How to get shit done?
    2. How do you go about – Time management?
    3. Your number one favorite book that helped you grow as a person.(Self help/self development related)?

11. Alex
    March 8, 2017 at 4:02 pm — Reply

What do you think of the alt-right?

12. James Moriarty
    March 8, 2017 at 9:08 pm — Reply

What made you expand SBS to talking about the elites and their agenda?

13. J
    March 8, 2017 at 11:18 pm — Reply

What sorts of topics do you bring up on the first date?

If you were struggling to find a job and came from a state school, would it be a good idea to hire a headhunter?

14. Grady
    March 9, 2017 at 7:10 pm — Reply

Let’s say you’re about to make a 6 figure salary working for a corrupt industry full of spineless cucks (like pharma or banking). Knowing what you know about the elite’s agenda, how would you make the best of your career choice? Would you stay anonymous and be a quiet, hard worker? Or would you open up to your coworkers and let them know what your social & world views really are?

Quitting not an option because of student loans.

15. James Moriarty
    March 9, 2017 at 9:29 pm — Reply

Views on MGTOW? What is it since you mentioned it on your last article about how they’re losers.

16. Safy
    March 10, 2017 at 8:49 am — Reply

What is REAL VALUE BUILDING? And when are you a valuable man?

17. Jason
    March 10, 2017 at 11:34 am — Reply

Hi Sonny,

What should I watch out for when seeing a younger vs older chick? Also, can you expand on your experience when you were in middle/high school? Did you have a car? Did you have a reputation as a player back then? Thanks

18. John
    March 10, 2017 at 6:20 pm — Reply

Hey sonny, what’s your overall opinion on tattoos and do they help attaract girls who are dtf(girls like edgy guys) ?

19. Manu
    March 11, 2017 at 8:38 pm — Reply

Hi Sonny,

I’ve always had the impression that u’ve been a guy who’d been groomed to be – and has lived as – “top dog” since you were young. You say your dad was a strong role model and you were lucky enough to have it all socially, academically (I’m guessing) and of course physically. Is this case?

I see myself as the “underdog” right now, a journeyman – I’m making slow progress and I am showing promise. But I just feel like I’ve entered the big boy leagues and everyone around me seems to be so skilled and have it all figured out. And it’s a common theme in my endeavours: I’m the guy who didn’t really plan to do engineering, was pressured into it although I have developed a passion for it and don’t regret it now; played (and excelled to quite an extent) sports in middle school but then switched schools, didn’t do sports in high school but play rugby in uni now for the past 2 years. Similarly, my teenage years have been a let-down socially. Never really gave myself a chance, had a sheltered life. It’s getting better but I’m still way behind the level of experience I should have at my age (turn 20 at the end of the year).

So basically even though I’m working hard and am quite enthusiastic about my goals, I just feel like have very limited experience especially compared to the rest of the guys/competition. Sometimes in my periods of doubt I wonder whether I’m cut out for doing any of these things and if I will ever “make it”. Of course I brush these thoughts aside and keep working no matter what. But have you ever felt this way? Maybe when you first went to Las Vegas and you felt like a total outsider compared to the guys who were having it all at that point in time? How, and at what point, did you overcome this feeling?

Thanks!
    Manu

20. Milun
    March 11, 2017 at 11:57 pm — Reply

Aight got a few questions for you bro.

1. I’m finding it hard to balance good grades, working out, and a social life at uni. How did you manage this and any tips you can share for time management especially with studying / assignments?

2. How do you avoid getting oneitis – or alternatively – how do you deal with catching feelings for a chick?

3. If getting on one knee to propose is for cucks, then how do you suggest men like ourselves propose when the time eventually comes? This confuses me cos the media has never shown me any other way for a man to propose.

4. Are your mannerisms and vibe in your videos the same as in real life, or are you different / more upbeat?

5. When will you teach us how to dance? (I didn’t forget) 😉

Thanks!

21. March 12, 2017 at 1:59 am — Reply

What are your thoughts on marriage and monogamy? And what do you think about prenup considering jurisdiction and other things which favor more towards women and you may loose lot of money in the worest case scenario as your wife shares half of your money? So just living together without marriage is ideal way or what’s the right way to take things forward with your partner without any problems considering so many divorces happening these days and What do you think is the right time to have kids?

• Ajay
      March 12, 2017 at 12:54 pm — Reply

Monogamy is fine if you think you found a girl you’d like to stick with but is there a absolute REASON FOR A MAN TO GET MARRIED RIGHT NOW. Divorce will end in a disaster for the man, prenups get thrown out. Common law marriage will also screw you over. If you pick the wrong girl you’ll just screw up your whole life. It’s good to get committed to a girl if you like her, but is it a right approach to attach yourself to her legally.

22. Armani
    March 12, 2017 at 6:01 pm — Reply

-All your tips and tricks on sex.
    1. How to last longer
    2. How to be the best shes ever had.
    -All your techniques/tactics to professional networking.
    -How to have a huge bankroll and everything financial.
    -How to get a job

23. Lovingsteen
    March 12, 2017 at 7:29 pm — Reply

Sonny,

I know you lightly touched on this in your sexless youth post but I wanted to know more about it. You see, I feel like I voluntarily stayed a virgin because I went to a high school in a very poor part of town where most girls were trashy, fat, ugly, and lets just say the kinds of girls you would be embarrassed to fuck.

I had the helicopter parents that made me stay at a college nearby so I commuted while living at home, tough to get laid there. Then I transferred to a four year school and I was struggling with a STEM degree while trying to have a social life, Greek Life was big and I wasn’t a part of it so that was a problem.

My question is, how tough is it for a guy who hasn’t had much experience with women and entered his 20s as a virgin to just own it and end up being a world class player? What will it take?