Bodybuilding & Strength

Is Dan Bilzerian an Illuminati Puppet?

Many consider Dan Bilzerian to be the King of Instagram because of the lifestyle he portrays on it.

What do you see? You see a dude living it up. You see it ALL.

• cars
  • parties
  • mansions
  • private jets
  • cash
  • guns
  • celebrities
  • and of course the girls

You see the life every guy dreams of. His 20+ Million follower count validates this.

But “the life” comes at a price and there are no exceptions.

Every mainstream athlete, entertainer, and celebrity has sold a piece of their soul to get that mainstream status.

This makes me wonder…

Is Dan Bilzerian an Illuminati puppet?

Remember the tell-tale signs of Illuminati puppets.

Look at Rule #1. Pay tribute to Baphomet.

Any signs of Baphomet in the life of Dan Bilzerian?

It’s been fun. Song:@theweeknd

A post shared by Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) on

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take-WG

A post shared by Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) on

🐐

A post shared by Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) on

Yup. His most recent posts have included a video montage ending with a tribute to Baphomet as well as a few pictures displaying this image hidden in plain sight.

On top of that he’s regularly hanging out with celebrities aka other Illuminati controlled puppets such as Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, and Floyd Mayweather.

Now why would Dan Bilzerian be used as an Illuminati puppet? What purpose does he serve?

It’s simple. He glorifies the degenerate party life and other men want to copy it. Thus, the desire to replicate “the life” becomes mainstream.

He has also mainstream’d men becoming feminine validation seeking whores. How many “men” do you know of who put the party lifestyle up on Instagram in order to show others that they live “the life.”

That’s how Hollywood works. A figure is glorified or even “deified” and everyone tries to emulate them.

We will explore this and much more in this summer’s iconic book Of Tyrants & Tellers.

Stay tuned.

This is for the frogs who refuse to boil, the elephants who refuse to be tied down, and the owls who lurk in darkness. I see you.

Of Tyrants & Tellers

Mike Cernovich Gorilla Mindset Review

1. James
    February 20, 2017 at 1:09 pm — Reply

So that twisted-horns logo is Dan’s brand logo now?

Other than sex drugs rock&roll, what other Illuminati evidence do you see?

• February 20, 2017 at 3:02 pm — Reply

The fact that he’s always hanging out with other Illuminati puppets is enough proof.

You are who you hang out with.

When I lived in Vegas, my friend was dating a chick. All of her friends were high end escorts. According to my friend, she was “special” there was no way in hell she would do that. She was different.

Well, eventually he found out she was just like her friends.

2. HowDoYouRespond
    February 20, 2017 at 5:21 pm — Reply

Irrelevant to this post but a question regarding how you would respond to a hater’s comment “Who the f*&k are you to say that? Have you looked at your own face in the mirror? LOL”

How would you respond Sonny if you do in a best way possible?

• February 20, 2017 at 9:54 pm — Reply

I tell them to suck it.

• HowDoYouRespond
        February 21, 2017 at 3:08 pm — Reply

“Suck it”

That’s it?

• February 21, 2017 at 3:13 pm — Reply

TBH most of the time I ignore them now. I just don’t have the time for it.

• HowDoYouRespond
            February 21, 2017 at 4:54 pm

RIght, I would most of the time, but what if someone said that to you either in person or in YouTube comments at the heat of the moment?

• February 21, 2017 at 6:42 pm

No one in their right mind would talk shit to me in person…

3. joelsuf
    February 21, 2017 at 8:05 am — Reply

Not too big on the conspiracy stuff as its overwhelming and far fetched, but I dislike Bilzerian for different reasons: His attention seeking lifestyle. Most of social media is like this now. Can we please have back the days where social networking was nothing more than you and your buddies dicking around on myspace? lol

I wonder if Sonny will cover flat earth theories. I for one don’t believe the world is flat (nor do I care) but I DO believe that landing on the moon was staged. And again, I don’t have any emotional stake in that belief, but its just a hunch I have.

• February 21, 2017 at 12:13 pm — Reply

Bilzerian is 100% a part of the Hollywood Cult.

Flat Earth/Hollow Earth definitely interest me. One thing I will say for now… Look at the logo of the UN.

Why is that map the logo?… Because the truth is always hidden in plain sight.

4. February 21, 2017 at 2:11 pm — Reply

Sonny- How common are these high end escorts in vegas? Are a good portion of the hot girls you encounter in vegas high end escorts? When you were trying to get your dick wet did you hit on a lot of girls that turned out to be high end escorts( later revealed to you)? Are most of these high end instagram hoes just social media advertisements for prostitution? Is this whole “high end escort thing” very prevalent in these big cities?

• February 21, 2017 at 3:13 pm — Reply

Great question… So great that I’ve decided to write a future post on this topic. Thanks!

5. February 21, 2017 at 4:23 pm — Reply

Thanks for answering! Mike Cernovich said something like ” you can fuck the hottest girls on the planet for 200 bucks an hour” . I really did not think much of it until I saw a former girl I knew from childhood( who turned out to be very attractive and ended up being a go go dancer) frequently visit Vegas and go to all these high end pool parties with a couple famous rappers. My gut kept on giving me a suspicion that she was truly there to be a high end escort. I kept on asking myself questions : What portion of these girls in the 8/9 range are partaking in prostitution? Are most of these Instagram models with a shitton of followers also working as high end escorts?
    I also created a dummy “seeking arrangements” account and as my gut suspected there was a significant amount of females exchanging sexual favors for money. In your future post please talk about your experience/knowledge of how many of these hotter girls are actually partaking in prostitution

• February 21, 2017 at 6:41 pm — Reply

Yea bro. If she’s making frequent trips to Vegas it’s obvious… this is good I’m taking notes of these signs.

6. February 21, 2017 at 4:27 pm — Reply

also here is a video released about 3-4 days ago where a former rsd instructor tells the truth about rsd..I guess tyler is an illegal immigrant

• February 21, 2017 at 6:41 pm — Reply

No shit. RSD is nothing more than a cult.

7. February 24, 2017 at 7:58 pm — Reply

an additional thought/question on the whole thing…..how prevalent is females using sex with powerful men to advance their position within a company? I know I have an inside source who claims he had a friend sleep with Erin Andrews postgrad and confess that she kept a note book of phone numbers of every powerful/high status guy that she slept with.

• February 25, 2017 at 12:35 pm — Reply

It’s very prevalent. I see dumb bitches all the time that barely got Community College credits and yet they are working 6-figure jobs in NYC/LA.

I know one chick who did this to get very high up in management with an NBA team.