Culture & Psyops

Why are the Kardashians famous? (Decoding the Kardashian Psyop)

Why are the Kardashians famous? They are the among biggest stars in Hollywood and yet no one knows exactly why they are famous.

They have no actual talent and yet they are dubbed as “America’s Royal Family.”

But why?

Most mainstream sources attribute Kardashian fame to them being so great or “fabulous” but the real reason is far more obvious.

The Kardashians are famous because they promote several agendas of the secret elite.

why are the kardashians famous

The Kardashian’s 2013 Christmas card is filed with occult symbolism in tribute to their masters.

There are 6 of them.

The Kardashians hit 3 of them, 4 if you include consumerism (but that’s everyone in Hollywood).

Think about it. They are a powerful dynasty and yet no one can explain why.

All it took was a Kim Kardashian sex tape released in 2007. After that, fame was handed to them on a silver platter. For the last decade, the Kardashian family has been shoved into the mainstream consciousness by Hollywood.

With that level of fame comes massive influence.

Conor McGregor might be a culture king but he is nothing compared to the cultural influence of the Kardashians.

They are culture gods.

Here are their follower counts for Instagram alone (as of Jan. 2017):

Kim Kardashian- 89.6 Million

Kylie Jenner- 82.5 Million

Kendall Jenner- 71.6 Million

Khloe Kardsahian- 60.6 Million

Kourtney Kardashian- 51.1 Million

Those are massive followings. With one post, any one of those accounts has the ability to initiate cultural change by redefining what’s cool.

Every little detail is scrutinized, studied, and copied by the masses.

This is the Hollywood Cycle:

Someone famous does/says/states a belief in something. The masses see it and assume that it must be the new, cool thing. They all copy it. It is now a widespread cultural practice/belief.

You ever notice how everyone uploads pics to Instagram with the all white border?

Kim Kardashian was the first one to do that. The masses caught on and started doing it as well. Now it is common practice.

That is a textbook example of how you can mold a culture on a small scale.

So how do the secret elite use the Kardashians to mold the culture on a grand scale?

1.Race Mixing Psyop

why are the kardashians famous race mixing

When something is displayed in media over and over again, the masses subconsciously copy it. Eventually, it becomes normalized.

Kim Kardashian received some early media attention because she was the personal stylist and close friend of Paris Hilton.

However, she rose to mainstream fame in early 2007 with the release of her sex tape with rapper, Ray J.

The tape spread like wildfire across the Internet. That was likely the plan.

The elites saw great opportunity in Kim and company.

A few months later, the Kardashians were given their very own reality television show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Since then the Kardsahian lifestyle, especially their dating lives, has been shoved into the mainstream consciousness.

It’s no secret that Kim and her sisters seem to exclusively date black men.

Whether this is by choice or part of the deal they made for mainstream fame and fortune is up for debate.

What’s not debatable is that due to their status atop the Hollywood hierarchy, whatever dating choice they happen to make is going to be normalized.

If they exclusively dated fat guys, then dating fat guys would be slowly normalized into the culture.

It would be the cool thing to do. Women would be psyop’d into wanting to date fat guys.

If they exclusively dated Indian guys, then dating Indian guys would become mainstream.

Subconsciously, more women would want to date Indian guys.

If they exclusively dated Mexicans, then dating Mexicans would become more mainstream.

You would see an increase in women who would date Mexicans because of the perceived value associated with copying celebrities.

In this case, the Kardashians exclusively date black men. As a result, you have seen an increase in white woman-black man couples over the last decade.

*** The next big dating trend that is slowly being pushed by the media is the white man-black woman mix. The Kardashians are used to push this agenda as well which is illustrated by the media’s obsession with Rob Kardsahian and Blac Chyna.

2. Destruction of the Nuclear Family & Family Values

Notice anything? Men are absent in the Kardashian world. The programmed message is that “Women don’t need no man.”

If the Kardashians are truly considered to be America’s First Family then that means they are meant to be a model for all other families. Do we really want that?

Keeping Up With the Kardashians is such as successful show because the masses love to witness the chaos within their family.

Going deeper, it makes a mockery of the family unit. Relationships are like short-lived fads in the Kardashian world, anything to get more press. There are no real family values.

Real family values include one close-knit family ran by a masculine father and a feminine mother who takes care of the children. Kris Jenner runs the household.

She divorced Bruce Jenner, who is now a transgender woman named Caitlin Jenner.

Kim’s October 2011 wedding with Kris Humphries was aired as a two-part special on her show.

The marriage was a mockery because it lasted only 72 days. Even the mainstream media said that the wedding was nothing more than a publicity stunt to promote her new wedding fragrance.

Women who watch their show are robots being programmed to have zero regard for serious relationships or family because it’s all about the “glam” life.

3. Androgny

Bruce Jenner celebrating victory at the 1976 Olympics. He was once the epitome of a masculine role model. Those days are long gone.

Bruce Jenner used to be the all-American sports hero that men aspired to be and women wanted to be with.

However, Hollywood slowly destroyed his masculinity once he stepped into the world of entertainment.

Slowly but surely he became more feminine until 2015 when Bruce Jenner officially became a transgender woman named Caitlin Jenner.

Right on cue, the media shoved this into the mainstream consciousness. Bruce Jenner’s transformation and “bravery” dominated the news.

He/She even received the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage at the 2015 ESPY Awards.

Caitlin Jenner is a psyop meant to normalize transgenderism and its acceptance by the masses.

Androgyny translates to control. One blurred sexual identity is far easier to control for the masses.

The Kardashians are an interesting bunch because they are the most obvious Illuminati puppets in Hollywood.

Every puppet has its purpose.

So why are the Kardashians famous?

The Kardashians are so high up on the celebrity totem pole that anything they say or do long enough will be programmed into the masses with relative ease.

In this case, the Kardashians are a psyop meant to normalize the following:

• interracial dating (black man-white woman as well as white man-black woman)
  • the disregard for family values & the destruction of the nuclear family
  • androgyny

The masses see it and subconsciously want to copy it.

It’s all a part of keeping up with the Jones’s or in this case keeping up with the Kardashians.

Maybe it’s literally called Keeping Up With the Kardashians for a reason?

This is for the frogs who refuse to boil, the elephants who refuse to be tied down, and the owls who lurk in darkness. I see you.

Get Taller: A Complete Guide to Natural Height Growth

New Zealand Haka Dance For Teacher

1. January 3, 2017 at 7:19 pm — Reply

Can’t say I ever heard or read much about the Kardashians. In fact, I usually only hear people talk about how stupid they are but I really don’t know anything about them (nor do I think they are even pretty). To call them dynasty seems a little out there (but my perspective has been known to not be reflective of the general population).

Anyway, nicely observed. That white border thing – scary. Hah.

The way you described Bruce Jenner’s “transition” is eery too (although that may be due to how you stylized it, I never researched it myself cause I frankly don’t give a damn). It reminds me of the movie “The Skin I Live In” if you have seen it. Come think of it, that movie’s plot actually hits the cultural problems quite well…

• Joelsuf
      January 3, 2017 at 9:23 pm — Reply

Yeah I haven’t met many who take the Kardashians seriously. Most in my circle just joke about it. However I will admit that just cuz the people I know don’t take them seriously doesn’t mean that no one else does. Got no problem with the three things that they represent being acceptable, but when they BECOME tradition that’s when I get uncomfortable. And I think that’s what Sonny is getting at. Its a fair point.

It seems that everyone has a collective agenda nowadays and everyone’s afraid of being an individual. It can be argued that the stuff that Sonny says about this could be its own psyop. But that’s just my opinion.

It’s like the show “Bullshit” by Penn and Teller. If you don’t think they are replacing the bullshit they expose with their own form of bullshit, then you aren’t thinking critically.

• January 3, 2017 at 9:32 pm — Reply

Never heard of Penn and Teller and I’m guessing thats good, hehe.

Well conditioning doesn’t need you to LIKE something, right? You can just relate to it jokingly like ‘oh those idiots’. And by that it gets already accepted into the common subconscious, so to speak. Normalized. One almost becomes a little fond of this ‘stupid’ aspect of ‘one’s’ culture. In fact, a German boulevard newspaper (the worst of them) explicitly advertises itself that way – people making fun of it. It’s very clever. So by making fun of itself (false humility) it subverts the critical mind. You know, like … oh, that person doesn’t take themselves too seriously and they’re good fun! And when you then criticize it (on top of their “self-irony”) it is perceived as overkill.

But I just don’t have that with the Kardashians. I never talk about them. I never even joke about them. To me they didn’t use to be anything even worth thinking about – something from another sphere of consciousness that doesn’t concern me, not even enough to joke about it.

But the paradox is of course that when I now write about how little they are in my consciousness, they actually get into my consciousness much more and I start thinking about them more until I end up being very conscious of them.

Which in itself is kinda stupid, meh, but what can you do!

• January 3, 2017 at 10:49 pm — Reply

You don’t even have to have an opinion of it one way or another. The way true mass scale programming works is that it just gets integrated into your consciousness without you even knowing it.

Ex. Lobsters

Lobsters have on inherent value. They are crustaceans and yet we have been programmed to regard them as a classy dish that requires us to pay top dollar.

That’s pretty interesting considering 200 years ago, lobsters were considered low class food (literally bottom feeders) and were primarily fed to prisoners/slaves/poor people.

Funny how that changed over time…

• January 3, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Does that suggest a shared consciousness or simply a certain every single individual consciousness constantly adapting to the environment (or what is perceived as environment)?

• Joelsuf
            January 4, 2017 at 6:49 pm

I get what Sonny’s trying to argue now. He’s arguing that because the Kardashians have agency means that they have an influence no matter how seriously anyone takes them. And that’s a fair point. However, its only a temptation more than something thrust upon us. Hollywood and famous people etc. after all are just an influence. I will say this, it is getting more and more difficult to resist that kind of influence. But its been this way for centuries.

I do agree that it is a psyop, but psyops are everywhere. There were psyops before the ones that Sonny was talking about. And there will be more psyops after the Kardashians become irrelevant. Because collective thinking has become not only normal but a default, this cycle will never end.

I say this to pretty much everyone I come across. Us-vs-Them mentalities exist more now than even a decade ago. They will exist even more a decade from now. Pretty soon you won’t have a choice but to be part of some group that doesn’t care about you and only cares about itself. That is what I’m concerned about, the consistent psyop of collective, us-vs-them mentalities that are slowly becoming default thought and behavior.

• January 4, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Oh I don’t doubt Sonny’s argument. It’s solid. I was basically just making a solipsistic rant about how I don’t give a fuck. But maybe that’s a little naive and also a little dishonest. I guess the truth is I wish I didn’t give a fuck. But is that even wise?

Yeah. And they don’t even need to manufacture all those groups. They just need to manufacture one. And then everyone else will either be forced to become part of that group or make their own group to defend against them.

Fucking shit man. I am seriously starting to consider just exiting the game though. Just leave civilization. There is really no need to be playing that game. I have 2 or 3 people in Munich whom I marginally know and care about. Nothing holding me here. So if I change scenery, why not go far off the main grid right away? You know … some fucked up place that’s decent enough to live, but not valuable enough to become the subject of a turf dispute / war.

• January 6, 2017 at 2:02 pm

You don’t have to leave civilization just expand your knowledge. Honestly, it’s a huge advantage knowing this kind of stuff because it wakes you up. You’re not as susceptible to being a sucker aka falling for the scams.

• January 4, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Only thing I’d really really miss would be the internet and my electronics if I had to go too far off the grid. I am not sure I’d emotionally survive that lol.

• January 6, 2017 at 2:01 pm

As long as you had some company and a gf with you. That’s all you would need prob.

• January 6, 2017 at 3:46 pm

No, man, I would die. I fucking love technology. I love being creative with it. Programming, filming, photographing. Extremely rewarding to me. But maybe I should let go of that attachment, who knows.

• January 6, 2017 at 2:05 pm

When something is thrust upon the masses over and over again. They really don’t have a join. This is Programming 101.

The only choice is in keeping up with the Jones’s or in this case the Kardashians.

• January 6, 2017 at 2:07 pm

When everyone has the exact same individual consciousness isn’t that shared?…

• January 6, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Only that it isn’t exactly the same. It’s somewhat similar (on average) but I don’t think it’s the same. Do you think otherwise?

Or let’s approach it from a different angle: If it were exactly the same, how would we go about proving it?

• January 3, 2017 at 10:46 pm — Reply

Even if they joke about it, that doesn’t mean they are being influenced.

The liberal hippie might hate the Kardashians but he is undeniably influenced by the media’s pushing of the Caitlyn Jenner tranny/HB2 acceptance.

• January 3, 2017 at 10:44 pm — Reply

Everyone talks about how stupid they are… but they can’t stop talking about them that’s the point.

Whether they know it or not, they are culturally influenced by them.

2. Safy