Culture & Psyops

Boiling Frogs and Tied Up Elephants! This is how you mold a culture.

Culture must be studied because it is evolving right in front of your eyes.

“Culture is the whole which includes knowledge, beliefs, art, laws, morals, customs, and any capability or habits acquired by one as a member of a certain group”- Sir Edward Burnett Tylor (source)

Your culture is anything and everything. It is living or dying.

Cultures can be built or destroyed. But this is not an overnight process. It is gradual.

Cultures are molded slowly over time.

The Boiling Frog

The story goes like this. If you put a frog in a boiling pot of water, the frog will immediately sense the heat and jump out.

However, if you put a frog in a pot of water at room temperature and slowly turn up the heat to boil, the frog will die.

If you are the frog, who is slowly turning up the heat on you? Will you jump out in time?

This is culture.

The Tied Up Elephant

The baby elephant is chained by the ankle. They try to escape but they do not have the strength.

The chain digs in to their flesh causing immense pain.

They do not want to deal with the pain. They succumb to defeat and give up.

Their masters eventually replace the chain with a rope.

The elephant grows up to be big and strong. The rope remains.

The elephant clearly has the strength to break the rope and uproot the tree it is tied too. So why won’t they?

Culture. The elephant recalls the painful memories of the past. They remember all of the times their failure was met with excruciating pain.

They are forever defeated.

If you are the elephant, who is you master? What has you tied down and when will you break free?

This is culture.

Fighting the cultural destruction whether within yourself or within society is a game of recognizing the patterns early on.

If they had shoved homosexuality into every piece of media and entertainment years ago, they would have failed to brainwash the culture.

Like the boiling frog, the masses would have immediately recognized the degeneracy.

So what did they do?

They slowly integrated it into our culture like a silent virus. No one said a thing. And now look where we are.

The shadow men executed that psyop flawlessly.

Unfortunately, the next trend you will see “normalized” over the course of the next few decades is pedophilia.

Liberal filth like Salon is trying in integrate it in to our culture by playing the sympathy card.

Luckily, people have already begun to call out this psyop.

Culture my friends. Everything makes sense when you look at it through the lens of culture.

Be mindful of the culture you live in. Make adjustments to your personal culture on a regular basis.

Remember: Culture is neither created nor destroyed overnight. It is always molded.

This is for the frogs that refuse to boil, the elephants who refuse to be tied down, and the owls who lurk in darkness. I see you.

My Final Thoughts on Dating and Relationships

6 Rules for the Illuminati Puppet

1. Joelsuf
    December 1, 2016 at 7:43 pm — Reply

I’d like to add something to the normalizing pedophilia thing: Similar to pretty much any other crime, its always been pretty much negotiable. For example, a 28 year old chick who teaches high school could have sex with one of her 15 year old students and no one would bat an eye. But reverse the genders where a 28 year old dude who teaches high school has sex with one of his students and he’s done. This actually happened at my high school (after I finished high school).

That first example is what Salon and other female supremacist propaganda are attempting to achieve: They pretty much want chicks to rule the world. Its driving people who used to be in the women’s movement (like my mother) away from it because that’s never what the women’s movement was ever about. And with Trump being elected, many are beginning to wake up from the nightmare.

I mean killing and theft is normalized too, as long as its the state that’s doing it via war and taxes. People will wake up to that too eventually. That’s when things will get really fun lol. And “un-American” anarchists like myself who have prepared for this will just shrug and say “told ya so.”

2. James Moriarty
    December 18, 2016 at 9:45 pm — Reply

You mentioned on twitter that the emasculation of the asian male is a psyop. It made me think. When you go back in history, ancient asian males were warriors, conquerors, and feared warlords. They were strong and masculine. This psyop made the modern world forget about that.

• December 19, 2016 at 2:14 am — Reply

Yes. This is because there was a certain director who absolutely hated Bruce Lee and what he stood for.

• James Moriarty
        December 19, 2016 at 5:36 am — Reply

Is it the director who directed the recent biopic? And there was another Asian actor in Hollywood back in the 1920s named sessue hayakawa. He was one of Hollywood’s first sex symbols. Some say that’s where the emasculation of Asian males first started because many men got jealous of him being popular with women and he refused to fit the stereotype of how an Asian male is “suppose” to be like.

• December 20, 2016 at 4:03 pm — Reply

No it goes back way longer than that. Start with Enter the Dragon 😉

• Anon
            December 23, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Could you please elaborate more on this? I really want to know the psyop’s gradual process of the emasculation of Asian men, from beginning to now. I’m pretty sure every Asian guy in America would want to know more about this as well.

You seem to know more about this. I hope you can write a new article on this topic, Sonny. It will actually give lost Asian guys a sense of hope and a new focus in life.

• December 25, 2016 at 9:52 pm

I’ll talk more about it in 2017.

• Joelsuf
            January 4, 2017 at 7:17 pm

The director you are talking about, is it possibly George Lucas? I’ve argued since I was high school age that Lucas (and the Star Wars Franchise itself) was an instrument of mind control, with the first few movies being attacks on Richard Nixon (Lucas’ portrayal of Vader), Henry Kissinger (Lucas’ portrayal of the Emperor) and the situation in Vietnam with an ultimate (and probably unintended) message of “Democrat good. Republican bad.”

People thought I was batshit insane at the time and tbf they may be right as this is just my interpretation. But now you see their more recent movies and all of the tropes are there: Strong chicks, emasculated dudes, the whole nine. I’m just glad I don’t take it as serious, and am able to see through the mind control aspects of Lucas’ work. Which although I liked as a kid, as soon as I hit high school age I began to dislike quite a bit as I saw through to the agenda that those films were putting forth.

• January 6, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Anybody who has made it big in Hollywood…. it is for a reason.

It’s not about entertainment it’s about influence. you might be on to something.

No I wasn’t thinking about George Lucas.

3. January 3, 2017 at 8:28 am — Reply

Yo

4. […] Culture is everything, and the first culture a child knows is the family culture.  The environment in which it develops from infancy. […]