Text Screenshot Open to Close Breakdown [Screencast]
This is a text screenshot screencast where we break down everything that takes place from open to close via text. It might help to take notes when you watch the videos. Good luck!
I’ve posted text screenshots before.
Read those too:
It’s one thing to post a bunch of screenshots and wait for readers to give me props.
It’s another to go over and break down an entire time-stamped text thread (from open to close).
What do I say?
Why do I say it?
Most importantly, what’s going on in my mind as I text this stuff? What is my strategy?
The following text screenshot screencast is broken down in to 3 videos.
In these videos, you will learn the following concepts that we discussed in the previous article on texting:
- Response times
- When to be aggressive vs. when to slow cook it
- The Goal = JUST GET THE MEET UP!!!
- “Let the Silence Wash Over” *** Very Important
- Texting is like Central Texas BBQ- “simple like salt and pepper”
- “Texts are like energy.”
- Screening = “Meet me at my place.”
- The importance of confirmation (closure) texts.
- How do you get in the driver’s seat? HINT: Retention
- Inside jokes = Adoption of culture = Emotional Attachment *** Very Important
Here’s the gif I sent her:
Here are the videos. As you will see, there is nothing fancy in my “text game.”
It’s simple and to the point.
I’m not trying to create attraction or force anything.
My communication is just enough to keep tabs on the situation and accomplish my objective.
Just get the meet up!!!
Let me know if you have any questions/comments.
Do you have any screenshots you would like to share?
Cover up any identifiable information and send it my way.
I’ll break it down for you in a future screencast.
It always helps to have an extra set of eyes looking things over for you.
Maybe you’re missing something? Or maybe everything is fine and you’re just not pushing for it.