Dr. Anthony Napoleon Shadow Men Book Review
Shadow Men is one of those once in a lifetime books.
There’s no other way to put.
Once you read it, your whole reality and perception of truth will change.
It did for me. There’s a reason why you have not seen or heard from me in a while.
The end of this book review will list some of the changes I’ve implemented in my life as a result of reading this book.
Note that you don’t have to be a conspiracy to enjoy this book (or benefit from it). Anyone can (and will) benefit from this book.
It will force you to evolve and start thinking at a higher level.
Who is Dr. Anthony Napoleon?
According to his website, Dr. Anthony Napoleon is a nationally recognized trial analyst and forensic psychologist.
In other words, he is someone “in the know.”
Everything in Shadow Men is based off of actual conversations with shadow men (and their agents) and primary sources.
What/Who are the shadow men?
Shadow men is a term used to describe the people behind the scenes who are really in charge.
They are the true puppet masters who are pulling all the strings.
The people you see in the spotlight (politicians, celebrities, athletes) are merely puppets.
The ones controlling them avoid the spotlight.
We don’t know who they are. That’s the point.
Shadow Men covers the truth about how the world really works.
As it’s subtitle indicates, Shadow Men is the encyclopedia on mind control.
Nothing you see in mainstream media (movies, music, television, news, etc.) is by accident.
No major political or socioeconomic trends you see unraveling happen by chance.
EVERYTHING IS BY DESIGN.
EVERYTHING IS BY DESIGN.
EVERYTHING IS BY DESIGN.
Shadow Men proves this page after page after page.
Everything about us (how we think, how we act, what we believe) is the result of carefully planned and flawlessly executed social engineering.
Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) are the means by which shadow men socially engineer mass opinion on a wide variety of issues.
Dr. Napoleon provides countless examples of psyops and social engineering dating all the way back to ancient times.
However, several stand out and should be of particular interest to American readers.
- mass perception (opinion) regarding America’s founders
- the truth about slavery
- the financial markets
- dating/mating customs
- the truth about the Feminist movement
- the socially engineered destruction of the American nuclear family
- … and much more
You should all read this book. (Here’s why)
This book is life changing for a variety of reasons.
1. It will humble the fuck out of you.
You will realize that in general, people are very very stupid. They are easily swayed. They can easily be herded (probably with greater ease than cattle).
They will believe anything they see on the news. They equate mass popular opinion with truth.
People fall for scams every single day and most of them don’t even know it.
Many of you (especially those interested solely in the pick-up stuff) are stupid beyond belief.
You have fallen for the PUA scam for years.
You don’t get that the majority of infield videos are fake and those content creators are frauds.
Those of you who spend hours at a time watching infield videos are all suckers.
It’s not your fault. You just don’t know any better. Content creators who know they have your trust know this.
In a way the new wave “self-improvement” content creators are a scaled down version of shadow men and social engineers.
We can influence you in a lot of ways. Some abuse this power to keep you ignorant of the truth (and make you look like morons in the process).
Others do their best to show you all their cards.
2. You will begin to think critically and question everything.
This is a good thing because it means you are growing as a person.
It’s pitiful when people automatically believe something just because someone told them to.
Where’s the proof? What is the motive behind a particular source or content creator?
Remember, most people are incredibly stupid. If the masses are rallying behind a certain belief/ideology, you can be sure of 2 things.
1. There’s a reason why and social engineers (shadow men) are behind its widespread acceptance.
2. It’s far from the truth. The truth is too powerful. The masses are not meant to know the truth. If they did, they would revolt and it would be the end of the world as we know it.
We are all conditioned to accept universal beliefs in every major subject.
Education. History. Science. Entertainment. Religion.
Why are we just expected to accept what we are told? Because there are people/forces behind the scenes who benefit from you waddling around in eternal ignorance.
3. You will make the necessary adjustments and scale down considerably.
Once you read this book, there’s no other way.
Instinct will tell you to stay away from a lot of people.
They will just be too stupid for you.
You will be repulsed by their ignorance and universal acceptance of everything they are told.
This is a good thing because…
4. You will evolve. You will force yourself to set higher standards. You will develop a greater sense of focus.
Reading this book won’t make you anti-social.
You will just become a lot more selective in who you choose to associate with.
You will become more selective of the music and media you choose to consume.
You will not have time for endless distractions. You will be conscious of the brainwashing.
You will learn that time is so important.
You can’t waste it on believing in the lies.
5. You will become more confident because this book gives you yet another advantage.
Confidence is about accumulating as many advantages as possible and reinforcing them through daily affirmations.
Enlightenment in an ocean of ignorance makes you elite because you become an individual “in the know.”
Changes I have Made Since Reading This Book
- stopped listening to rap music (deleted nearly every single song from my iPod)
- closed all online dating accounts
- stopped all social media browsing
- stopped consuming mainstream media (especially ESPN)
- adopted a daily habit of reading right before bed (instead of answering e-mails/writing)
- cut out/off a lot of people in my life (my Contact List in my phone went from a couple thousand to about 50)
- surrounded myself with winners/other people in the know
- developed an extreme focus (emphasis) on health and fitness (I’ve become a lot more disciplined over the past few months).
There’s a lot more… these were just the first few to come to my head.
This book is mandatory reading and will be on my news list of books when I start the massive series on health/fitness/dominant mindset.
If you’re looking to network with others “in the know”, the SBS Private Community is the best place to start.
Hit me up for private consults too, I’m settled in ready to rock now!