College

Dorms to Daybeds College Recommendations

Collectively, Tony and I have been to a ton of different colleges over the years.

So we have some valuable insight to offer as far as choosing a college (not based solely off of academics).

Listen to what we have to say:

Click play or go to iTunes to download.

Here is the summary of the schools we discussed.

Tony’ Best Party Schools: Arizona State, Chico State, San Diego State

Sonny’s Best Party Schools: Texas State- San Marcos, UNC- Chapel Hill, Florida State

Sonny’s Hidden Gem Party School- College of Charleston

As far as academics, Tony and I agree.

Go to the best school as possible.

Sonny’s Top Overall Schools- Duke, Stanford

Tony’s Hidden Gem School- University of Florida

Sonny’s Hidden Gem School- Davidson College

The #1 Rule For Choosing Which College To Go To: PHYSICALLY VISIT THE SCHOOL

Sonny Sees a Clairvoyant

Best College Classes for Future Entrepreneurs

1. […] Dorms to Daybeds College Recommendations […]

2. Want me some of that action
    March 23, 2016 at 4:03 am — Reply

Hay Sonny,

As an older guy (late 20s) who is interested in hooking up with fine college babes, I wanted to ask for your opinion here. I have noticed that my friends who are in locations such as SEC college towns say that there are some cute girls there but these girls are largely all out of reach if you aren’t a football player or a frat bro. Then again I have heard of older guys having success with college girls.

So what advice would you give to older guys who want to sleep with good looking college girls?

Especially in terms of the kinds of colleges they should aim for and what their realistic chances are.

• March 23, 2016 at 5:15 pm — Reply

Yea SEC schools can present challenges because they are more tight-knit… everything is pretty much kept to the college social bubble.

Older guys who are not a part of the establishment would do better going to schools in big cities where the campuses are more spread out.

ex. NYU, UCLA, USC… even UT too

That being said… winners always find a way.

I’ll address this concept very soon.

• Want me some of that action
        March 24, 2016 at 3:00 am — Reply

Sonny, I just want to say that you’ve been kicking ass as of late. The college articles are pretty good and I hope you do more stuff for the post grad crowd since you are a post grad.

As someone who missed out on the college experience (victim of the Sexless Youth post you talked about, one of your best posts too!), I do aim to get with college girls to kinda make up for lost time. I’ve had some luck at community colleges but I want to expand my options and go for girls at some of the bigger more well known school.

Am trying to score the notch with a sorority sister at a major university like UCSB, UT, or somewhere along those lines.

• March 24, 2016 at 10:37 pm — Reply

Careful bro I can tell from a comments that you’re already putting these bitches on a pedestal… you’re in a chase mindset.

“If I get with a hot sorority girl, life will get so much better…”

It’s a needy mindset that ultimately drives these chicks away.

• Cam
        March 25, 2016 at 5:55 pm — Reply

“Winners always find a way”..I like that! Great article. He could also associate / befriend some football players and see how that works out.

3. BilzerianDreamer
    April 24, 2016 at 7:44 am — Reply

Hi Sonny, is there any way you can post a guide for older guys and bachelors to get college girls at some of the universities known for having good looking college girls?

Or how to play the game as an older dude gaming college girls? I read the comment about SEC college towns so I am thinking location is a make or break in this situation.

• May 2, 2016 at 4:57 pm — Reply

In my experience, there’s nothing to location.

If you are universally valuable, you can go anywhere and you’ll get chicks.

That’s just how it works out.

• BilzerianDreamer
        May 4, 2016 at 8:16 am — Reply

I don’t know many, seems pretty hard to get hot girls at an SEC college town like mentioned in the comments unless you’re a frat boy or athlete.

• May 5, 2016 at 7:28 pm — Reply

If you think it’s hard… then it is . You’re putting a cap on yourself.