Strength By Sonny 2015 Transformation (Part III: Prep Mode Training)

Strength By Sonny 2015 Transformation (Part IV: Prep Mode Diet and Supplements)

1. Jeff C
    October 26, 2015 at 5:00 am — Reply

This is some great infield Sonny.

Can you go into a little more detail on distinguishing when a woman who is a waitress/hired gun like that legitimately likes you versus is just putting on the front for the sake of you being a customer?

For this it was pretty obvious because she chased you out the door, but can you talk about any situations you had where it was more ambiguous and what some of the tells were one way or the other?

Loving the content man. Keep it up.

• October 27, 2015 at 12:31 am — Reply

Thanks bro.

It really comes down to figuring out how genuine a person is…

We’ve all heard that fake ditsy bimbo laugh before.

Ex. If a chick goes out of her way to talk with you extra long or is really making an effort to get to know you then she probably really likes you.

In reality, all 3 bartenders liked me.

2. Jacre
    October 26, 2015 at 5:49 pm — Reply

You ever gonna do a video on from open to close from straight up cold approach from the clubs or day game. Similar to guys like sqauttin casanova, Most of your vids have been proximity based as they are on waitresses or only show the aftermath of you taking the girl home in the car. Not hating but it would only up your credibility. Just my 2 cents though.

• October 27, 2015 at 12:35 am — Reply

Truth be told I’m already the most credible/straightforward source when it comes to this stuff.

But yes, I’m always thinking of new stuff to raise the bar.

BTW your IP address looks awful familiar.

3. Jacre
    October 27, 2015 at 2:20 am — Reply

That is because it is. Me and my brother are both into pick up. He probably has trolled you quite a bit on here, Using Different names and emails. He Dislikes you alot because you deny game and bash his “Heroes”,he is a Hardcore fanboy of certain company, evidenced by his use of the word Chode. He pretty much has been brainwashed into thinking every infield is legit, constantly tries emulate what he sees in the videos with very little success . I tend to a agree that the Vast majority seem a little suspect. I told him to look at your shit then compare to the faggot trying to demonstrate how to plow and self amuse and tell me which one you think is real, and he will make every excuse in the book on why its legit. My apologies for him being an asshole.You are indeed, a credible source from my own experience. Im smart enough to think for my self instead of blindly believing what x guru says. I Know looks matter a lot and so does game to an extent. I tend to be more red pill about pick up than he is, Really hope the dumbass wakes the fuck up, He kicked out the club the other day for trying to “claw” a chick, I told he needs to stop studying that fake ass shit, unless things escalate to the point where he gets his ass beat.

Funny enough, he is sticks by his favorite company even though they just got outed on that Slut hate(which he also trolls) site for Faking infield footage.

4. ALexander
    October 28, 2015 at 11:12 pm — Reply

What your personal opinion on game sonny.(Yes I’m the guy above’s brother that has trolled you in the past. We share the same computer so the IP is the same.) This is a serious question though. Do you believe in looks>game or game(personality/confidence, state, etc..)>looks. For instance lets say a girl is not physically attracted to you at initial approach, Those girls who give you some shit, or Play hard to get or a maybe girl who is neutral . Do you think that they can be converted with game. Do you really believe the majority of success when it comes to cold approach is mostly based upon how you look and dress? How much does game really matter and do you think it exists? My personal experiences tell me it does,you seem to deny it a lot. I’m just curious what your opinion is on this.

• October 30, 2015 at 1:47 pm — Reply

I think you need to buy another computer.

Looks>game

The majority of success from cold approach is determined with those first 30 seconds when she sums up your face/body

“Game” is social skills plus ability to close… that’s it

• ALexander
        October 30, 2015 at 10:07 pm — Reply

That a pretty Shallow way of looking at it. Looks are obviously an advantage but confidence/game can make up for them. Just look at the top guys in community, They get laid alot (having proof via infield footage). It obviously not their looks getting girls attracted to them. The attraction is generated through the what they say, self amusment and how they act. You think if they acted like a chode, or had weaker game they would have gotten they results? HELL NO. Its a numbers game but not a pure number game, your game vs the numbers game. You seem to think its predetermined whether girl like you through how you look. When their so much proof out their that says other wise.

• November 1, 2015 at 7:10 pm — Reply

It’s not how I look at it… it’s how the world works kid.

The “top guys” in the community don’t get laid a lot/bang ugly chicks.

They use heavily edited vids and make up stories to brainwash young impressionable kids like you who don’t know any better.

5. Ray
    October 29, 2015 at 9:44 pm — Reply

I find it funny after watching this video that pick up nerds will STILL try and down play the benefits of making sure that you maximize out your looks. Sonny in this video was just a good looking guy who engaged in small talk and nothing else. Sonny always keeps it simple.

• October 30, 2015 at 1:43 pm — Reply

Yup that’s all you need. If you bring something to the table that women value (ex. good looks) all you gotta do is wait for them to chase you.