I hate the red pill.

Don’t get me wrong, there are certain things that red pill websites absolutely knock it out the park with. Unfortunately, a lot of resources on the Internet are simply misinformed or disillusioned. Many proponents of the red pill don’t really have valuable positive insight. In all likeliness, they simply got burned by women (or still do) and they’ve just spent a lot time browsing random Internet forums to vent.

In a way, they are just upset and choose to the follow the typical “women were mean to me time to vent my anger on the Internet” story line.

Personally, I don’t like the negativity being spread by sources that have little to no credibility in the first place. It’s even more depressing when kids develop such a disillusioned outlook on the world.

Here are 20 red pill lies the Internet teaches you (unfortunately).

1) You should never under any circumstances get married (this is an interesting one since most guys giving this advice have never been married).

2) Anybody can become an alpha male because an alpha male is just someone who does what they want.

3) You should never go to college.

4) After 1-2 years of serious training/dieting, you will max out your genetic potential… at that point you need to start using steroids.

5) Since girls tend to go for the bad boy/douchebag, you should try to be a bad boy/douchebag.

6) Deep down all women are sluts who will rip your heart out.

7) If you want to get good with women, you must dedicate a significant amount of time to dating/game.

8) Fuck the system, you should never work a traditional white collar job. Office jobs are where people become human cattle.

9) It’s us (those who have taken the red pill) versus them (those who are still “blue-pilled”).

10) Because you have taken the red pill, this makes you better than normal people.

11) You should be quick to immediately cut people out of your life.

12) There are different types of game such as text game… You need to learn all these different types of game.

13) Internet forums are a great place to socialize and get advice from.

14) You can completely transform into a different person in a short period of time.

15) If a girl is not interested in you at first, she’s just giving you a shit test… you gotta plow through it.

16) Life gets a lot better (easier) after high school/college.

17) It’s bad to become emotionally attached to a girl because this makes you weak/needy/a chode. You should never become emotionally attached or “get into a relationship” with a girl in your 20’s… Instead, you should try to game and bang as many girls as possible.

19) “Getting good at game” will solve all of life’s problems.

20) The world is a bad place because as a man the system is rigged against you.

That’s my piece… let’s hear yours.

20 Blue Pill Lies Society Teaches You

Gym Milf Text Screenshots

1. GT
    April 7, 2015 at 1:07 am — Reply

“You’ll be happier being 70 years old and alone versus having a wife and children.”

• April 7, 2015 at 5:44 am — Reply

No one wants to be alone.

2. April 7, 2015 at 2:18 am — Reply

About 17)
    Are you saying that it is ok to be emotionally attached to a girl? I remember having that mistake and never wanted to do it again. I basically ignored every other girl because she was “the one”, and she wasn’t anything!

I have a 21), that is really a nuisance for me. Its about the red pill as a counter force against feminism, and how it is ok to punch women that believe they can do what they wan (for example those women that fight you thinking you don’t have the right to hit them back).
    Quit bitching about the rights of the crazy woman!!! Just avoid them and shut the fuck up!

• April 7, 2015 at 5:39 am — Reply

17. Yes of course it’s ok to become emotionally attached. There’s a way to do it though that I gotta explain in greater detail in an article by itself. Basically, you don’t want to overdo it almost keep them on their toes, every once in a while show em you actually care.

Yea people who complain about feminism are really just wasting their time.

3. April 7, 2015 at 2:36 am — Reply

im on my own path. fuk my parents, friends and everyone. they don’t know shit! so i’m gonna move out of my home town and ditch my “shitty friends” (the only ones you have).. and try to reinvent myself into superman and marry Lois Lane and be friends with Obama and buy a mansion on Mars..lol.. go from 0 to 100 real quick

I have to be perfect to get laid. so i’m gonna spend my life trying to be the perfect dos equis first before i take action and make any moves..

4. Alex
    April 7, 2015 at 4:13 am — Reply

While the Red Pill may have some extremes I think overall it speaks about more truth than mainstream blue pill culture. It’s about not taking the extremes to serious or understanding that those are extremes. Curious as to why you disagree with 7? Game and lifestyle development are both important especially if one comes in with little experience with women, then developing game is even more important.

• April 7, 2015 at 5:34 am — Reply

If someone comes in with limited experience with women… they have to become comfortable talking with people in a normal manner (non-sexual). They must have the basics down and avoid becoming a weird guy.

5. Neocrummer
    April 7, 2015 at 7:50 am — Reply

Sonny you are spot on with this list. I always thought telling 18 year olds to not attend college, move to China, start a blog , and never work for the man was terrible advice.

Never heard of 18 though (maybe I’m reading the right blogs).

• April 8, 2015 at 7:40 pm — Reply

Yea number 18 is sort of an unwritten belief especially on PUA forums… where guys think there’s something “magically better” about cold approach pussy vs social circle pussy…

end of the day pussy is pussy

6. April 7, 2015 at 2:56 pm — Reply

#5 is true to the bone. Ive seen it hundreds of times. Its the second part where you get into trouble. There has to be a happy medium… A way to attract girls as a decent dude…

I don’t mean to nit-pick and I really think you have a great site going here. But whats the alternative? Every man has a different “game” as it were. If you are giving advice on women on the internet to 1000s of different dudes, and you observe that “Yes, women tend to gravitate to damaged men.” It would be a little dishonest to leave that information out. After all, its one of the only things that has a potential to work for ALL men.

Heres hoping you don’t take this the wrong way.

• April 8, 2015 at 7:38 pm — Reply

Women are naturally attracted to guys who are very “hands on” the guys who like to lead and take control…. they are drawn in towards guys who are legitimately like this.

Chicks can sense guys who are faking it/try hards

7. dillon
    April 7, 2015 at 4:26 pm — Reply

Just curious why you disagree with 2, it seems to make perfect sense to me.

• April 8, 2015 at 7:34 pm — Reply

I’ll get into it a little more… it basically comes down to fake it till you make it vs becoming the real deal.

There aren’t “steps” you can take to become an alpha male… It’s a mindset that results from years of conditioning of “being the man”

There’s an element of universal respect at play… whenever you are in a social environment, you are viewed on a higher level than your peers

If that’s not you… then that’s not you.

If you are a little nerdy kid and you just “do what you want”… No one is going to care. You’re still not going to have that element of universal respect from people. In fact, depending on how you conduct yourself you might even be labelled a try hard.

8. […] as well just start off with what I’m talking about. This morning I saw a post by Sonny.  20 Red Pill Lies. I give him props for writing it. He probably knew it would stir up some mud and thats why he wrote […]

9. Kama
    April 7, 2015 at 10:04 pm — Reply

“18) Getting girls from “cold approach” is better than getting girls from social circle (and any other way of getting girls too).”

This indicates that PUAs don’t have a social circle, IMO. Which means that they have to pretend they’re “too cool for that”. The result is that lie.

• April 8, 2015 at 7:29 pm — Reply

Yes…. guys don’t realize it but girls can tell/sense that something is “a little off” if you’re the loner type just going out approaching with no friends

10. […] this episode of “The Venerdi Podcast,” I highlight a post I found via the Manosphere.com aggregator and talk about “the red pill.” Then I do an […]

11. A
    April 10, 2015 at 3:40 pm — Reply

You make good points but there’s no substantiation. Why are they lies? What makes a good red pill source from a bad one?

• April 10, 2015 at 5:43 pm — Reply

That will be answered in a future article (coming soon).

12. […] Arvado recently released an article titled, “20 red pill lies the internet teaches you.” I feel Sonny is bang on with this article. I’d like to highlight a couple points that really […]

13. April 14, 2015 at 4:18 pm — Reply

[…] 06 Apr 2015 20 Red Pill Lies the Internet Teaches You […]

14. Mcqueen
    April 22, 2015 at 5:48 pm — Reply

—Don’t say the word ‘sorry’ if you ever use the word sorry you are immediately not a man and a huge pussy…

Been really digesting the information overload and internet guru fanboy posts… did some digging and you are correct.. its time I trusted my own instincts.. and use SBS as supplemental help.Regardless of any ‘heat’ SBS gets you really opened my eyes – all the best

(healing my limp dick – competitive spirit)

• April 25, 2015 at 5:26 pm — Reply

thanks man glad to hear it.

15. Peter Z.
    October 18, 2015 at 1:40 pm — Reply

Interesting post Sonny. Found myself agreeing with what you said. RP has some very good points, but just like in PUA, it’s full with generalizations, misapplied facts and cultish ramblings. The danger with these kind of websites is that it forces you into this obsessive information-seeking-mental-masturbation hole searching ‘the golden knowledge’ because there’s A LOT of contradicting and confusing stuff out there. If you’re a kid who is looking for answers, like i was, this is a very dangerous trap. I’ve therefore decided to totally distance myself from PUA and from Red Pill/Manosphere websites because they create just too much confusion. I also enormously question the legitimacy of some of the bloggers there. I’ve seen many of them being exposed as frauds or just frustrated guys that use the internet as a place to vent. Whats your take sonny? One of the red pill ”facts” is that even the cutest women are evil manipulative sluts who will take any jerk that comes their way.

• October 19, 2015 at 3:36 am — Reply

Most red pill authorities/bloggers are frauds in one way or another.

• Peter Z.
        October 19, 2015 at 11:10 am — Reply

Yeah, that’s what i thought. Yet i fell for it and was hooked to that kind of material for a long time. I mean, just observe a random thread, the discussions and debates that are going on are endless and tiring. Seems that these guys can never agree with one another, which just shows they’re likely people arguing about things they hardly understand, lol.

• October 19, 2015 at 11:31 pm — Reply

Exactly haha.

16. rrr
    December 28, 2016 at 11:59 am — Reply

Ummm,

A third of those hasn’t been said by anyone relevant, and if someone said it, he probably got scrutiny for it.
    Another third had to be pretty much twisted out of whack to get to the point you’re quoting.
    And last third makes one go “well… duh”.

17. May 12, 2017 at 5:01 am — Reply