I hate the blue pill.
I hate the blue pill because it’s one big lie. It’s society’s clever way of ultimately enslaving the masses without them even knowing about it. Some people know deep down… that know they are trapped but they just lie to themselves.
The ones who are totally oblivious to the truth are the easiest sheeple to control. They accept the following as universal fact. If you question or challenge these statements in any way, they will become very uncomfortable because they do not know how to react to their reality being shattered.
You can’t really openly challenge common blue pill beliefs. They are accepted as universal truth in our society. Going against the grain puts the odds in your favor of becoming a social outcast and being labelled as “crazy.”
This will be a short mini-series… the following 2 articles are where things get really interesting.
Also keep in mind, I came up with these as fast as possible. Be sure to let me know if you agree/disagree in the comment section. Here are 20 blue pill lies society teaches you.
1) The key to success/happiness is to go to college, get a degree, get a job, work at the job and slowly work your way up the corporate ladder. Along the way you get married, have a few kids, send those kids to college, retire wealthy… and live happily ever after!
2) Steroids/Any Performance enhancing drugs are bad/evil. Anybody who uses PED’s is a bad person and more importantly… a cheater. Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, and Alex Rodriguez (and any other prominent athlete who has been caught/is highly suspected of using steroids) are all cheaters. They just took a bunch of drugs to get good.
3) “It’s what’s on the inside that counts.”
4) All women are princesses and should be treated as such.
5) The grades you get in school are indicative of the amount of money you will earn in your career.
6) “Just be yourself.”
7) “Don’t judge anyone… and don’t ever judge anyone based on their past.”
9) “We are all equal.”
10) It’s on the news/television so it must be true.
11) “You’re young… you have all the time in the world.”
12) “You’re going to learn so much in high school/college and that knowledge is going to guarantee your success.”
13) The way you get a job is by filling out an application. If you are qualified, you will get an interview. If you kill it in the interview, you will get another interview!!! And if you kill it in the final interview, you will get the job!!!
14) You have to let go of your past.
15) Anger is bad… anger solves nothing.
16) Your parents know what’s best for you.
17) Money doesn’t buy happiness.
18) The way you make friends is by being friendly and outgoing.
19) Life is easy.
20) All stories have a happy ending.
That’s my piece… let’s hear yours.