Game/Dating

The Odessa Tapes: Part III (Speed Read Women and Increase Retention)

Women are not a mystery… they give you all the answers you need.

This post is for anyone searching for answers on how to increase retention once you have sex with a girl.

So you’ve banged the chick.

Everything is easy street from now on.

It’s all sunshine and rainbows. You can just sit back and ride into the sunset.

You got the girl.

Right? Wrong.

This is not how it really plays out.

In reality, many guys are stumped because they keep “losing” the girl.

This is one of the main problems I see amongst guys who get into the whole pick-up scene.

They do their approaches. They collect phone numbers. They get a few lays. They feel good.

But they want more. They may say they want to live the “player” lifestyle but deep down they want simplicity.

They want to get one attractive, cool girlfriend.

We all want that.

However, many are lost when it comes to retention.

They either lose the girl shortly after banging them or retain them a little longer through pure luck.

They don’t know how to the play the game of retention.

Most of them don’t even know the rules.

Today, I will teach you how to speed read women and increase retention.

You must know who you are dealing with.

Remember the most important question: What is this chick’s deal?

I wrote an eight part series on how to speed read aka screen chicks.

Read those over if you have not already. Focus on Part I where I talk about the most important question in detail.

I also wrote a five part series on how to become good with people. Focus on Part I where I talk about judging a book by its cover aka using Cliff’s Notes.

You have to constantly be paying attention to all the little pieces of information and little hints that come up.

Will she put out with minimal effort on your part?

Is she legitimately “not that kind of girl” who needs more comfort, trust, and time to get to know you first?

All these questions need to be answered. And the only way to get these answers is by using both your screening skills and general people skills to figure out the chick.

The circumstances leading up to your first time together are crucial.

You need to understand that women like storylines.

For instance, many of them truly believe that the prince charming fairy tale will come true.

They believe they can have an alpha-male boyfriend (who has his life together) with top tier looks and a cool personality.

It’s not that they can’t… But they mess up when they expect this guy to also be a typical NICE GUY and act like a little permission boy.

There’s nothing wrong with being a nice or kind person… you should be kind to women. But there’s a difference between being a kind man who also holds women to standards versus a complete pushover who lets them get away with anything.

Unfortunately, many women confuse permission boy for nice. Permission boy does not mean nice… it means pathetic.

One storyline that I want you guys to recognize the importance of is the storyline of how you two met.

Women really hold on to that.

They love having a good back story to how you guys met.

This story has an impact on the potential length of the relationship and your overall odds of retention.

The Traditional PUA “Game Plan” is very flawed.

Most guys get into the pick-up scene because they listen to their favorite gurus preach about the importance of mastering game so that they can consistently pull stunners from the clubs.

As a result, a micro-generation of man children has risen over the past few years where guys perpetually go out at night in effort to build a rotation or “harem of tens.”

However, the biggest problem that comes up is actually keeping the girl.

Getting the girls to hang out in the first place or even respond is a whole ‘notha can of worms.

The majority never get close because the odds are not in their favor in the first place.

All in all they eventually spend years going on various Internet forums asking anonymous sources on how to fix their dating life.

This is why only going out to bars and clubs trying to pick up chicks is not a smart overall game plan.

Don’t get me wrong… It’s a great game plan if you want to bang as many chicks as possible.

But in the grand scheme of things, it will not bring you happiness.

There will always be that void that needs to be filled with actual companionship.

It’s also flawed because drunk chicks pulled from the clubs and retention do not mix.

It’s not in either of your best interests to invest a lot of time and effort into a potential relationship that started from a one night stand.

Women seem to get this more than guys.

That’s why they often leave guys stumped by one day just not answering text messages or phone calls anymore.

Women realize it’s not worth it.

They don’t want to have to eventually introduce a guy to their friends and family and answer that awkward question: “How did you guys meet?”

“Oh well I was really drunk one night at the club. He pulled me back to his apartment and he hit it.”

Again, it’s all about the story lines.

It’s also not in your best interest to try and materialize a one-night stand into a meaningful relationship.

Unless, it’s her freshman year of college, it’s highly unlikely that “she’s never done this before.”

It’s also highly unlikely that it will be the last time she will ever do it.

She likes to go out, drink, and have a good time with her girlfriends having a girls’ night out once a week.

That’s great. She’s entitled to have her fun.

Just don’t become the sucker who tries to wifey up that broad.

You will never be able to fully trust her because you know (from your own experience) what is capable of happening with a little drunken flintiness.

One-night Stand Sex versus Dating Sex.

Understand, that the sex that comes with a one-night stand is supposed to be an EXPERIENCE.

This differs from sex that came from a long leading-up-to time period where you and the chick really get to know each other.

That’s more of an INTRODUCTION.

The chick already likes you on multiple levels. That’s why she hung out with you on more than one occasion.

You guys are just getting to know each other on another level.

You are getting a sense of each other’s sexual styles and preferences.

As a result, there isn’t as much emphasis on sexual performance your first time with her.

So if you mess up with a chick you have taken out on a few dates, don’t sweat it.

You’ll get another shot.

This is not the case with a one-night stand.

She doesn’t like you on multiple levels.

She has no idea who you are.

She went home with you for the experience.

Your performance absolutely matters (if you want to see her again).

No chick wants to stick around for a random dude they met out at a club who didn’t even hit it right

She has nothing to gain from that.

She wants a hot and sweaty night.

Deep down she wants to be dominated in the bedroom.

Your best bet is to give her the rough stuff.

Give this a read: How to Become More Dominant in the Bedroom

I normally don’t think it is worth it to try and keep a club chick around. But if she’s smoking hot, I’ll admit that you should definitely try to keep her.

Following those tips and giving her the rough stuff puts the odds in you favor of doing that.

In fact, you don’t even need to worry about hitting them up… they will be hitting you up.

The dating game is easy because all women come with a “game plan”.

Click play to listen to our podcast titled “All Women Come with a Game Plan”. I cover a lot of ideas in this article and answer some crucial questions. What is the information about the girl that you must find out? What should you be doing after you’re done having sex with a girl? How do you deal with certain types of girls?

I answer all these questions and a whole lot more in this podcast.

If you want to download the podcast to your device click here. To stream the podcast just click the “play” button shaped like an arrow.

1:53- You can’t treat all women the same.

2:28- All these chicks are different.

2:47- It’s your job to find the game plan.

3:12- Women show their cards.

4:22- How certain information impacts the game plan.

5:00- Why you should question her dating life and sexual history.

6:05- This is all about control.

6:40- Game Plan = Control

7:09- An important question… and what it will answer.

8:00- Game Plan Example: a 25 year old with some mileage.

9:30- Sexual boredom.

10:57- Game Plan Example: Girl with limited sexual experience.

12:00- Low Retention from night venues.

12:36- Story lines.

13:28- the most important question *** YOU MUST ANSWER THIS.

15:45- Past example.

18:38- How to adjust according to the ex-boyfriend.

19:53- What to do after you have sex.

20:01- Inexperienced girls.

23:22- Experienced girls.

23:52- Tips on Rough Sex.

The Odessa Tapes: Part II (How to Overcome a Painful Childhood)

The Odessa Tapes: Part IV (How to Get a Girl to Fall in Love With You)

1. Tatu
    July 26, 2014 at 4:11 pm — Reply

Hey sonny.
    What’s your take on how to deal with jealousy. I’m the type of guy that gets easily shook when I think abt the girl I’m dating is dating other guys. Esp when I don’t date that many girls

Thx

• July 26, 2014 at 11:01 pm — Reply

If she really likes you then there’s a very low probability of her talking to other dudes like that.
      Unfortunately, that’s another myth or false mindset that PUA sources sucker guys into.

In reality, most girls DO NOT cheat… they even feel guilty about talking with another when they are in their early stages of a relationship (pre-sex)
      Hence, the excuse you’ll hear sometimes “I’m kind talkin to a guy now”

As far as for when you don’t date that many girls, you just need to reassure yourself that if you have done everything right and behaved in the right manner… you’ve done everything you could.

• Tatu
        July 27, 2014 at 4:39 am — Reply

thanks dude. aaahh… life would be a lot easier if I was a pussy magnet.

keep up the great articles man!

• Tatu
          July 30, 2014 at 2:25 am — Reply

decided to talk it out with the chick, and will stop seeing her. although u said most girls dont date other guys,
          i think this girl is another type of chick. she’s young (19) and dropping clues that she’s seeing other guys.
          but the good news is im seeing another chick which seems like a total good girl and im sure wont cause as much confusion for me

• July 31, 2014 at 6:15 am

yea dude. Better to cut your loses and move on to another chick… you’re young so at this point everything should be for the learning experience.

2. SLAYER
    July 26, 2014 at 8:47 pm — Reply

Good job as always with the podcast Sonny. I have just one thing to say – record the podcast in mp3 / mp4 format so the file takes up way less space.

Reason I say this is that I like to download podcasts off SoundCloud and listen to them later (the .wav format made this podcast 266MB).

That’s it dude, thanks.

• July 26, 2014 at 11:02 pm — Reply

I recorded it using audacity and then converted it to an mp3 format… what would you suggest?

3. alex
    July 27, 2014 at 3:01 pm — Reply

Thanks man

This podcast came at a perfect time for me and my current situation and mixed emotions I’m having about a chick.

4. joshua
    July 28, 2014 at 3:29 am — Reply

Great article sonny!

I was curious What are some resources on game/dating that you would consider legit besides yourself.

• July 28, 2014 at 2:25 pm — Reply

I think anyone who can get a hot girlfriend (who emotionally invests in them) on a consistent basis is a legitimate source.

5. Chris
    July 28, 2014 at 3:56 pm — Reply

Great podcast. Brought up a lot of things I had noticed (cuddling vs not cuddling), but I had never realized that it could have something to do with how many other guys they had been with. Do you usually straight up ask them this? Or what other tells do you look for to know what type of girl you are dealing with?

• July 29, 2014 at 4:07 am — Reply

Absolutely. That has everything to do with it. Chicks that have been around the block are emotionally numb. Sex means nothing to them and they get sexual boredom easily.

With chicks that have only had sex with one or two guys… it means something to them. For them, sex = guaranteed emotional attachment to the dude.

I think there’s a bunch of tell tale signs just by looking at her… If she parties a lot, gets hit up by a lot of dudes, has a tongue ring, etc.

As far as once you get to the bedroom, there’s also a bunch of signs… such as she’s on birth control (while single), she let’s you hit it raw, she let’s you bust in her mouth, a whole bunch more.

Of course you can just ask them… better to ask them when they have some alcohol in them/they are in a laughing mood.

Good comment.

• aero
        July 29, 2014 at 4:35 am — Reply

Hey bro, great comment and the topic is spot on. I think this is also included under personal screening. As a side question. What would you consider as a male version of a perfect 10 or near 10? In your opinion, what should be a guys priorities to become a male version of a 10 in order to bring a lot to the table?

• July 29, 2014 at 5:22 am — Reply

The Rock

• anthony
        August 17, 2014 at 3:01 am — Reply

Great stuff Sonny,

“She let’s you bust in her mouth” – ha why is that one of the criteria?

Also, you say most women don’t sleep around as much we think. But it seems anecdotally, the exact opposite like most women have had 15+ guys. Would you say the average amount of partners for girls you see out at bars/clubs etc… is a lot higher?

Have been thinking about this girl I know who, because of the country she is from, its the cultural norm to go out a lot, and stay out late and she does just that, she likes it I when I bust in her mouth but at the same time she told me that she’s never showered with a guy, and has never done anal (prudish signs if you ask me)

Do you think a girl’s sexual adventures correlates with lots of partners or do some chicks like simple dick and a lot of different ones without experimenting?

• August 17, 2014 at 4:45 am — Reply

It’s not set in stone. But if you meet a chick at the club drunk and an hour after meeting you she’s letting you do that. Odds are she’s not a good girl.

Because chicks that go out to party in bars/clubs on the regular are “party girls”. Of course they are going to on average have more sexual partners.

Yes. Some chicks are total whores but like to keep it simple (nothing too kinky). Others are absolute freaks and are down for whatever.

6. Milun
    July 31, 2014 at 3:31 am — Reply

I couldn’t help laughing when you used the term ‘pick-up career’ about 2 mins into the podcast. That sounds like something a PUA would actually say “You need to treat pick-up like it’s your career, and just like your career, you need to dedicate your life to it.” I guess we all get ‘brainwashed’ to an extent by the things we read and watch on the internet and the music we listen to, but it’s just sad what some dudes are letting into their heads and believing… I mean, these days people don’t even think for themselves anymore. You can google a question you have before you’ve even thought about the answer yourself and waste 20 minutes reading yahoo – fucking – answers.

• July 31, 2014 at 6:18 am — Reply

That’s one of the main pitfalls of Internet forums… you get kids asking shit like “what should I say to this girl?” or “what should I text this girl?”

It reinforces the fact that dudes are actually afraid to make decisions.

• Milun
        July 31, 2014 at 10:20 am — Reply

Yeah for sure… and hey man could you post an article within the next few weeks about how you get lean? With both the diet and exercise components of it? That would be awesome.

• August 1, 2014 at 2:56 am — Reply

Yea I’ll def touch on that soon.

7. Morgan
    August 10, 2014 at 3:53 am — Reply

Great article Sonny! I burst out laughing at your comment about the single women on birth control. I met this chick on Tinder and for a drink the first date. Anyways, it went good and she was pretty hot. I would definitely say an 8 overall(prob a 7 for the face but 10/10 for the body. She played hockey and soccer all her life and is big into the gym and running, best ASS ever, big tits and like ZERO waist)

Anyhow, on the second date she came over to my place for a drink. I tried putting some moves on her early on and she said “I’m looking for something serious and you’re obviously just looking to get laid”. So I started again like an hour later and took her bedroom and it was a go the second time. Anyways, long story short, I ended up cumming and noticed the next day the condom broke. I kinda panicked and called her, which I think was very mature and honest to do. She said not to worry about it cause she was on the pill lol. I was thinking wtf? She said she was looking for something serious and is on the pill? Couldn’t she actually wait until she meets a guy and then get on it lol?

• August 10, 2014 at 5:44 pm — Reply

Or she could be lying…. Never ever take a chick’s word for being on the pill. Unless she’s a long term girlfriend and even then watch your back.

8. March 23, 2015 at 6:52 pm — Reply

[…] Every woman comes with a game plan. A waitress is no different. This article is focused exclusively on how to pick up a waitress. That’s it. It will contain very specific actionable advice on what works and what does not work when you want to learn how to pick up a waitress. […]

9. May 17, 2015 at 9:37 pm — Reply

[…] All of these chicks are unique and come with their own little game plan. It’s up to guys to figure it out. […]